Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-Ray)

Started by Pete's Dragon, June 18, 2009, 10:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Hands up who wants this.... Don't want to put anyone by revealing the price, just look,admire and drool.

http://images.blu-ray.com/movies/covers/5267_front.jpg

Special Features :

Snow White Returns -- Current Animators Reveal Newly Discovered Storyboards For A Never-Produced SNOW WHITE Featurette
DisneyView -- Expand Your Viewing Experience Beyond The Original Aspect Ratio Of The Film
Hyperion Studios -- Transport Yourself To 1937 And Discover How Filmmakers Crafted The Very First Animated Feature Film
All-New Games -- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall; Jewel Jumble; What Do You See?
Connect, Explore And Interact With BD-Live™

[youtube:147pizf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a7TFRxeIAw[/youtube:147pizf8]

peep

OMG, when is that released? I guess the cost is around the £70 mark, am I right?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

kiki_304

Wow, would you really pay that for it?  (I know how much it is). lol

I wonder how many they will sell?  It is pretty cool though.

never2old

Will that boxset be available in Europe?

I had seen it in the American Amazon, it looks absolutely amazing. "I want it" doesn't quite cover it my feelings for it...

Luigi

@ amazon it costs $149.99 at the moment, but would be great if  something like that is planned for europe too. But hope not for 150 euro

never2old

To be honest, I have considered getting the boxset from the US, try to sell the bluray disc (since it wont work in my player), then buy the European zone blu ray when it comes out...

I have a terrible addicion to collecting stuff!!

Luigi

i had the same idea, as long as nothing similar is planned for europe. The box looks great, so it's really tempting  :D

Alexander

Raising my hands aaaaall the way up. New breaks on the car? Not THAT important...
Life is different.

Anthony

My blu-ray arrived today (well Thursday). Must be the earliest I've got a pre order!

So far it looks even more wonderful the wonderful Platinum Edition from 2001 or whenever. Lots of emphasis on "old Hollywood", the Hyperion Studios, and a sneak preview of Princess and the Frog top-bill on the bonus features. I can see their logic here.

Wait... it looks like the sneak preview is the first 6 minutes. I told myself I wasn't going to watch that. Oh well... :shock:

Beauty and the Beast looks gorgeous in its trailer. Disneyland Paris looks... well I dunno, it's that horrific MMP trailer with the scrolling images that looks like it was thrown together on a Mac in about 2 minutes. Ugh. Thank god they put so much love into these fantastic blu-rays.