Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

i thought the same about the minnie pin so i checked my uk one and she has a different colour dress and in the uk one she is wearing a hat - giving me all the excuse i need to buy it next month :-)

simonandwendy626

Hi,

We were in DLRP in February and we already have withdrawal symptoms so I can totally sympathise Aveen.
Our annual passes run out in August so we're hoping to get out there for a day, finances allowing :cry:  if not then we'll have to wait for our next trip in 2011 :(
At least we can now renew the passes online but its not the same....

Wendy

Stitch2814

I used the link for May's releases and just changed the URL at the end from may to June and all that showed up was June 2009 where as April showed me 2010 ...so I guess I will be checking this from time to time to see if the releases are up.

Should be up by now I think seeing as the first releases would be this saturday hmmm wonder wny Paris is so slow to show us upcoming pins

dlrpmad

Here's the June 2010 releases, i love the new Stitch Experiment pin and the Lilo and Stitch Stars and Cars pin. Not sure about the other pins though, like the mickey and minnie heart pins. Wasn't Valentines Day in Feburary???
101% Stitch LOVING!!

bensmum

Not too impressed really. Although Mickey and Minnie are cute.

Donna

Love the 2 stitch pins!!!!!   but not keen on any of the others :(

Stitch2814

I like the stitch exp pin and Im having hard time placing which experiment it is..kinda looks like the bonnie and clyde (theifs) but I could be wrong..

Any insight on which it is sean??

Gabriel

I like Mickey and Minnie, but the princesses are not really my taste  ;) !

dagobert

Another pin release I really don't like. I'm so jealous on the American resorts. There they offer so many great and different pins and what does DLRP? Each month another series of characters, nothing park related.

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I like the stitch exp pin and Im having hard time placing which experiment it is..kinda looks like the bonnie and clyde (theifs) but I could be wrong..

Any insight on which it is sean??
Its Cannonball, the wave making experiment....thats why there is waves in the background!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

ooh lol they do all look the same and I havnt seen the series in ages now hahaha oh well but thanks for letting me know which it was.

simonandwendy626

More cutie pins Aaaagh!!!! There is something so creepy about all things cutie. Although I must admit to getting three Stitch cuties but only because they were Stitch.
The only benefit to such limited releases is that I can buy more core pins for trading Yay! :D

anastasia

Quote from: "dagobert"pixiedust.be has posted this merchandise picture:

Is this pin collection new?

Hi,

Is this pin set on Pinpics at all? I wonder if it'll still be avialable when I got next month?

Dorsetcandy

Quote from: "anastasia"
Quote from: "dagobert"pixiedust.be has posted this merchandise picture:

Is this pin collection new?

Hi,

Is this pin set on Pinpics at all? I wonder if it'll still be avialable when I got next month?
We saw this set while on our recent trip 13th-18th June we only saw it in Disney Gallery in Disney Village & in Harringtons though,fingers crossed it will be there next month for you,i bought a really good lanyard which is alot wider than most which had this design on the bottom as a medal for 15euros  :)

smurfy74

i bought this last week and got it from the Art of Animation store, as Harringtons had one left and it was broken :-(. the AOA had quite a few left