Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

any news on releases for April yet?? I dont know where to look for the releases as the main site has releases up to february 2010 and I cant find anything on Dizpins lol anyone know where else they are posted as thought they would be up by now seeing as the last release for March is Saturday.

Stitch2814

sorry to double post but found april pin releases -

and might I say - what a waste of pin releases for the month of April, as how many Tinkerbell pins do they need!!! Im not impressed by that pin release schedule what so ever.

dagobert

That's really a waste of pin releases. For me most of the Disneyland Paris pin releases are a waste of pins, since I'm not so interested in characters. Most of the time they just release princesses, stitch or tinkerbell.

Stitch2814

I wouldnt say all pin releases for DLRP are a waste of pins as some of them are really nice looking just not for what I collect, Fair enough I collect stitch pins but they have been releasing only 1 pin of stitch per month and thats due to the pin being a 12 pin series lol

But for April the pins a waste for everyone BUT tinkerbell collectors, I mean could of been a great time to release pins to coincide with New Generation (I know they did that in march release but could of done a few more characters) or a new Princess Tiana as she is being welcomed to DLRP next month.

Just I was looking forward to seeing some great LE pins for my other half to pick me up for trades from the first April release and there all core and dont think they would be great traders XD

Adam

Pin Trading Releases: April 2010

This month's pins details available here (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/file ... 202010.pdf). No pin trading night has been announced as yet. However, Pin Trading Event on 23rd.

littlemermaid83

I want the Stars n Cars Mary Poppins pin.  I love Tink but not keen on them releases.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

captain rocket

Just a note on that Disneyland Paris framed pin set.
I bought this set at Harringtons on 07th March and the cast memeber told me it WAS a limited edition, but the frame does not have any details to confirm this. The price was 89.90 euros

guest3474

I'm liking the frame - pure magic.

Hating April's releases. What happened to the pins associated with the park's attractions being released on a monthly basis?

Aveen2008

wow what is with the tink overload!!!! :shock:  :?

I like the Mary Poppins one though!
Luv Aveen xoxo

smurfy74

i hope i can still get the frame set when i go in June

Stitch2814

anyone seen whats coming out on May yet?

Adam

The releases should be announced next week.

Adam

Pin Trading Releases: May 2010

This month's pins details available here (http://experience.disneylandparis.co.uk ... ection.jpg). There is a pin trading night on 28th, as detailed on the Disneyland Paris: Pin Trading Nights thread.

Aveen2008

I luv the new lanyards :)

funny that the minnie pin is idenitical to the uk one that was released a few months ago.

I miss DLRP :( I hope I get to go later this year....if finances allow :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I cant wait to go for my first trip next year and least we going by eurostar so IF the ash still here then wont be delayed :P

Im liking the next stitch experiment pin :) and I thought the same in regards to the the minnie pin haha