Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

Hi Stitch 2814,

Hope you are well. I've had an eventful week. Pintrading with people all over the USA and some in Europe. And mainly multi trades which is always fun.
My May pins arrived this week and Soraya sent me a Tinkerbell lanyard which is sooo pretty!!! :D/  Looking forwards to seeing August's pins. Hopefully there will be pins to mark the opening of Toy Story Land!!!!
Fingers crossed.....

Wendy

fly_with_me_dumbo

Does DLRP have alot of pins for the attractions, hoping to get one of which ever ride I decide is my fav :D

dlrpmad

Fly_with_me_dumbo, last October When I was there there were a lot of attraction pins. Plus there is an attraction deluxe lanyard set, which the lanyard is pretty cool!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Fly_with_me_dumbo, last October When I was there there were a lot of attraction pins. Plus there is an attraction deluxe lanyard set, which the lanyard is pretty cool!

Thanks all i need to decided is which is my fav ride when i go :D. Do the cm's often have attraction pins on their lanyards to trade or does this not happen often?

Stitch2814

Hey Fly with me dumbo, I did a search for DLRP attraction pins and the list below is all that they showed me so you have a fair few to choose from (well laters pins of course earlier ones maybe not lol)

65 Pins Matched Your Search
Page 1 of 1   View:    

Pin 1857:  Euro Disney - Vittel Sponsor (Opening Day)
 Pin 2336:  EuroDisney Coke Donald in Big Thunder Train
 Pin 3117:  Euro Disney - Coke (Dumbo)
 Pin 3722:  EuroDisney Resort - France Telecom Sponsor Pin
 Pin 3755:  EuroDisney - Castle and Tinker Bell (Coca-Cola Sponsor) Opening Day
 Pin 5939:  Star Tours/IBM (Pre Opening - Orange)
 Pin 7368:  DLRP - Big Thunder Mountain (Error)
 Pin 7370:  DLP - Indiana Jones à l'envers (Backwards)
 Pin 10144:  Disneyland Paris - MOTEURS...ACTION
 Pin 10445:  Euro Disney - Coke (Dumbo)
 Pin 11659:  Walt Disney Studios - Grand Opening Framed Pin Set (L'animation Selon Disney)
 Pin 12982:  DLP Attractions - Steamboat (Donald)
 Pin 12987:  DLP Attractions - Double Decker Bus (Goofy)
 Pin 12988:  DLP Attractions - Carousel (Mickey)
 Pin 12989:  DLP Attractions - Swiss Family Robinson Tree House (Goofy)
 Pin 12990:  DLP Attractions - Peter Pan's Flight (Peter Pan)
 Pin 13414:  DLR - Name Tag/Badge (Space Mountain)
 Pin 15177:  Euro Disney Space Mountain Grand Opening Pin
 Pin 17543:  Euro Disney Captain EO 3D Gold Kodak Pin
 Pin 19476:  DLRP - 1995 Added Capacity Program - Cave of Wonders - Tiger Head
 Pin 19477:  DLRP - 1995 Added Capacity Program - Indiana Jones - Snake & Temple
 Pin 19576:  DLRP - 1995 Added Capacity Program - Water Wheel
 Pin 21780:  DLRP - Walt Disney Studios (Cinemagique)
 Pin 21781:  DLRP - Walt Disney Studios (Moteurs... Action!)
 Pin 21782:  DLRP - Walt Disney Studios (Rock N Roller Coaster)
 Pin 21783:  DLRP - Walt Disney Studios (Studio Tram Tour)
 Pin 22433:  DLRP - Indiana Jones A L'ENVERS
 Pin 22506:  DLRP - Pirates of the Caribbean
 Pin 30258:  DLRP - 1995 Added Capacity Program - 10 Pins in Wooden Case
 Pin 38796:  DLRP - Space Mountain Mission 2 - VIP
 Pin 42424:  DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series (Indiana Jones)
 Pin 43020:  DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series (Pirates des Caraïbes)
 Pin 45901:  Star Tours/IBM (Pre Opening - Yellow)
 Pin 45902:  DLRP - Cast Exclusive - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Gift)
 Pin 46106:  DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Zurg)
 Pin 46119:  DLRP - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast - Aliens
 Pin 46198:  DLRP - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Open Edition)
 Pin 46793:  DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series - Space Mountain
 Pin 47418:  DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series - Phantom Manor
 Pin 47419:  DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series - La Cabane Des Robinsons
 Pin 47532:  DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series - Autopia with Goofy
 Pin 48107:  DLRP - Stitch Pirates of the Caribbean
 Pin 50884:  DLRP - Walt Disney Studios Invasion Series (Catastrophe Canyon)
 Pin 54927:  DLRP - Crush's Coaster
 Pin 54928:  DLRP - Quatre Roues Rallye (Cars Attraction)
 Pin 57448:  DLRP - Walt Disney Studios Invasion Series (Stitch on Crush's Coaster)
 Pin 57973:  DLRP - Through the Years Series (1999 - Honey I Shrunk the Audience - Goofy)
 Pin 58790:  DLRP - Walt Disney Studios Invasion Series (Stitch & Lightning McQueen)
 Pin 59045:  DLRP - Pin Trading Event - Dro'Pin Event
 Pin 59047:  DLRP - Tower of Terror - Mickey, Goofy & Donald - Mirror Drop
 Pin 59049:  DLRP - Stitch Hollywood Tower Hotel - Keyhole
 Pin 61840:  DLRP - Through the Years Series (Buzz Lightyear & Mickey 2006 )
 Pin 62884:  DLRP - Seasons Collection - Etê 2008 - Mickey Mouse Summer
 Pin 65307:  DLRP - Seasons Collection - Automne 2008 - Mickey Mouse autumn
 Pin 68585:  DLRP - Phantom Manor Event - Stitch as the Phantom
 Pin 68587:  DLRP - Phantom Manor Event - Chip and Dale in a Doombuggy
 Pin 68789:  DLRP - Phantom Manor Event -Mickey in a Doombuggy
 Pin 73008:  DLRP - Stitch - Tower of Terror
 Pin 73009:  DLRP - Goofy - Phantom Manor
 Pin 73545:  DLRP - Starter Kit Deluxe Attractions
 Pin 75444:  DLRP - Sorcerer Mickey with Attractions
 Pin 75630:  DLRP - Ratatouille Teacups Set
 Pin 76700:  DLRP - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
 Pin 76753:  Euro Disney Attractions ESSO 5 pins SET
 Pin 77383:  DLRP -The Pin'Hunt Event - Pirates of the Caribbean - Tinker Bell with Treasure Box

Hope that kind of helps you out. If you want to see the images on pinpics, go to search and tick Attraction and disneyland resort paris boxes and type in attraction and thats what I got.

Eager_Eyes

Danny!!! I now have a new grail thanks to your list.  I had a little look and I just neeeeeddd this one 65307 - Seasons Collection - Automne 2008 - Mickey Mouse autumn

Its Mickey standing outside of Phantom Manor (love that ride SO much)  And he's wearing a green scarf.  I used to have a scarf just like that and I wore it when I went to DLRP in '99  with school, first time I ever went anywhere aloneeeee that was a fun trip.

dlrpmad

these are all the dlrp pins i bought last october that are on the deluxe attraction set lanyard

theres is the stitch live attraction pin

Here is the hotel cheyenne pin, the carousel de lancelot pin out of the attractions set

here are the other of the attractions series pins, space mountain, phantom manor, ToT and the parks pin

I love the attracton pins and i will probably get some more!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Thanks for the list stitch  :thumbs:

wow those pins you have are great :D I only have a few attraction pins, and thought am I jsut gonna stick with attraction pins with mickey or minnie on? but now seeing these I wont, I really like the haunted mansion one and space mountain one :D Oh and the actual DLRP ones! haha :D
I'm getting very excited for Disney :D I'm gonna be spolit for choice when i get there as to what pins to buy, as I dont have loads of money to spend! :( such an expensive hobby!. Hopefully I'll get a few attraction ones off cm lanyards.

Eager_Eyes

As pin trading is less popular in Paris than Florida it is easier to try and get a laynard set pin from a cm.  I've manage to pick up a few in  the past I'd say wait until near the end of your trip before you buy the set if you're intending to as you may find the ones you're after before that.

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Everyone
I would have to agree with Eager Eyes as i liked the lanyard and attraction pins but already had Tink with pirate ship(traded with Seans sister) and managed to get Space Mountain and Minnie carousel the 2nd day we were in dlrp from cm lanyards,we even traded for 2 Star Tours pins from cm lanyards which Colin was thrilled about  :D  definately if pins you are thinking of buying are core pins/in most shops wait til end of your trip for LE pins however i would say buy when you see them as they may not be there when you go back.

simonandwendy626

Aloha

Good advice from Dorsetcandy. However. Sometimes it is best to buy when you see. I can remember one fateful trip when I found a cute little Tink inside a lantern, very similar to the one released here recently only slightly better. Anyway, I only bought one, planning to buy some more for trading later on. But when I went looking for it there were none left. Anywhere.  :cry: I found out not long after that the reason for this was they'd made a slight boo boo and released the pin in Paris when it should have been released in the states. So they recalled them. Needless to say I was kicking myself, still am, that I never bought any to trade. :evil:

So heed my tale of woe pin traders. If you like it then snap it up for you never know when they may make that mistake again!!!

Wendy

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"Aloha

Good advice from Dorsetcandy. However. Sometimes it is best to buy when you see. I can remember one fateful trip when I found a cute little Tink inside a lantern, very similar to the one released here recently only slightly better. Anyway, I only bought one, planning to buy some more for trading later on. But when I went looking for it there were none left. Anywhere.  :cry: I found out not long after that the reason for this was they'd made a slight boo boo and released the pin in Paris when it should have been released in the states. So they recalled them. Needless to say I was kicking myself, still am, that I never bought any to trade. :evil:

So heed my tale of woe pin traders. If you like it then snap it up for you never know when they may make that mistake again!!!

Wendy

How unlucky!
I just dont know which ones i'll buy when i'm there with there being so many  :cry:  I cant afford to buy loadsss, thankfully though i'll have my discount so can get a fair few :D
Any news on augusts releases?

simonandwendy626

Hi,

It's a bit early for August releases. There is always a big event in August,sometimes two. A PTN followed by a PTD which can prove expensive but is also great fun. You get to meet loads of traders and make new friends, do some trading and just have a great time.
I reckon next week will be the best time to check for August releases.
I kinda hope there won't be too many [-o< because I have spent a lot on pins over the past two months.
Our bank account is under a lot of strain :D
Totted up our trades and purchases for this week alone and we have 31 pins coming our way.  :shock:
And that doesn't include June July's pins coming from DLP :lol:

Wendy

Stitch2814

hey here is Augusts releases :) Im not surprised at the stitch experiment pin as they seem to be making the same experiments that were made for DS.com a while back...least it means I can get other exp. without the huge price tag hehe.

Donna

What is with the Christmas and Halloween pins in August?????