Disney Blu-Ray and DVD - New & Upcoming Home Releases

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 05:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

In the Toy Story 3 bluray they have an advert for the Bambi Diamond Edition! It's coming out in bluray next year  :D

Anthony

Not cashing in on a certain event or anything, a "Royal Edition" of Cinderella will be released in the UK next week on single disc DVD only: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cinderella-Roya ... 004LVP7P2/

Ugly cover! :lol:

luke85

Quote from: "Anthony"Ugly cover! :lol:
Isn't it just! Really gawdy.

Owain

Quote from: "luke85"

Looks barbie-ish  :lol:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Anthony"Not cashing in on a certain event or anything, a "Royal Edition" of Cinderella will be released in the UK next week on single disc DVD only: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cinderella-Roya ... 004LVP7P2/

Ugly cover! :lol:

Was scrathing my head trying to figure out why 1) this was being release in April and 2) wasn't a Diamond Edition.
Anthony, you have hit the nail on the head me thinks. I can go to sleep now :-)

Terkina

Tangled will come on Blue Ray in May.
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

mdw

hope its before the 10th! want to buy it for my little girls bday. She loved it at the cinema.

JelleP

Quote from: "Terkina"Tangled will come on Blue Ray in May.
Tangled is already available on Blu-Ray + DVD Combo Pack here, or did you mean just the blu-ray (without the "DVD Combo"-thing)? :oops:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "mdw"hope its before the 10th! want to buy it for my little girls bday. She loved it at the cinema.

May 23, 2011 I'm afraid :-(

Anthony

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "luke85"

Looks barbie-ish  :lol:
At first I thought it was one of those "fake" versions you always see produced.

I'll never forget when my sister got the copycat version of Beauty and the Beast on video rather than the real thing for her sixth birthday...  :lol:

Terkina

Quote from: "JelleP"
Tangled is already available on Blu-Ray + DVD Combo Pack here, or did you mean just the blu-ray (without the "DVD Combo"-thing)? :oops:

I was thinking of the Blue Ray 3D version that comes 23.May 2011
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

JelleP

Quote from: "Terkina"
Ah, 3D... Nice...  8)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Anthony"At first I thought it was one of those "fake" versions you always see produced.

I'll never forget when my sister got the copycat version of Beauty and the Beast on video rather than the real thing for her sixth birthday...  :lol:

Haha. I've seen that one. My mother bought it for during babysitting duties. The word atrocious has never been more fitting. Needless to say it was disposed of after one viewing.

lil-shawn

Quote from: "Terkina"

Tangled is coming on April 15th on Blur ray 3D here in germany, canĀ“t wait to get it... Still 2 weeks to wait  :(

littlemermaid83

Am I the only one who cares about the Tinkerbell releases? lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!