Aurora`s trip report 26.- 29.Sept. 2009 (day 3)

Started by Aurora, October 26, 2009, 11:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora

By now it was monday, our third day at the magic. Of course, we took advantage of the EMH. We walked throu Disney Village every morning. Since Starbucks is open now, we got ourselfs a hot chocolate( Lara and I) and for my husband a "real esspresso"( he`s pretty picky about coffee). THat warmes us up for a while. This monday morning it did not have a lot of people. It wasn`t extremly crowded on the weeekend, but there were more people then now. Not that we would mind or anything...
This morning we went on "Buzz" about three times in a row. No queue, just right walked in , did the ride and again and again...I had a pretty high score( for me, 100000 or so), to bad the pics weren`t given out until 12 at noon and only for two hours. By then we would hae lunch at the Auberge. And we forgot about it while eating. Maybe one of us could have sneeked out quick..
Anyway Peter Pan was on our list too. And in there I noticed, while flying over London, the lights and the movements of the little cars in the streets.
Tea Cups was up next. Lara and I went, my husband dosn`t like the turning around really.

He does like the Carroussel ,though. :D
By ten o`clock, we were in line for IASW. We walked right in, took us five minutes and the boat was floating. At the end we noticed there was no one, I mean no one standing. So we asked if we could do another round. The CM said yes, just asked us to switch the boat. So we did another two rides.  :D/
THen we headed over to Frontierland, Lara was all exited to go on BTM. We walked up to the building and there was a little queue, above on a sign it said"use bothsdes" or something, so we did. Seemd we were the only ones, because we walked right to the stairs going down. A little while and we were on it , sceaming. (we always do).
Frontierland was ready for Halloween...

Walking over to Main Street, we heard Minni`s Party Train, so we thought it was time to get some autographs. We followd the train a little bit, then asked Lara who she`d like to have a picture of. She decided on Daisy Duck since we never met her.

Donald standing right next to her

Hook and Mr. Smee were there as well.

For the first time I asked a character if it was possible to stan with the other one. It worked!! =D> I also have to say, there really were not a lot of people.
On th other side was Scrooge

Then the flash card in the camera was full. Gepetto was standing there too and my husband took that picture with my little camera.
Time for the princessess lunch now. WE booked that at home and I was hoping there might be Belle this time (with a lot of luck), but she wasn`t.( not there  and today anyway). We saw the same ones just the prince was different. Ariel, Aurora Sow White with her prince, and Cinderella outside to great us. The food was fine. This time we quite enjoyed it. We all felt fine not like April a year ago, I was sick the night before. Luckily not this time. I still don`t eat foie gras, but the rest was fine.

After Lunch we headed over to the Studios to watch "Stars and CArs" again, we wanted a picture and autograph of Mulan and Mushu, we neer saw them so far. BUt no luck, we stood compleatly wrong, they didn`t even come near. LAra was a bit disappointed. We said we`ll try tomorrow and after that we would leave to drive home.
Oh, I have to stop here, it`s time to prepare lunch. I`ll continue tomorrow, I have to work this afternoon.
Aurora

bensmum

brilliant. looks like you all enjoyed the trip. Sounds like a good time to go, which is great for me cos Bens' birthday is in Sept. Will have to take him next year. Thanks for sharing. =D>

never2old

Another great day, with lovely pictures! You all look very happy  :D