Merchandise from Ebay

Started by Clarebelle, October 21, 2009, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hi Belle's world!

I have been checking the pins after concern over the Dinah pin. I do not think that the Dinah & chesshire cat pins are authentic trading pins and am concerned about the jasmine quote pin, i want you to know this in advance and so I would not want to trade them with you unless you just wanted them for a personal collection.

Sorry but I would rather be honest, I wouldn't like to be known for trading fakes.

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Good news all around today! The first is that the trading pins I ordered on Saturday arrived today. It was a random selection, and I have to say I was very pleased with what I got. :P Out of the 15 I got I've chosen to keep 4. I'll post a picture tomorrow!

The other bit of good news is that I recieved a tracking number for the Robin Hood pins. And guess what? It's real! According to the Royal Mail website, it's currently being processed after having been posted today. :) They're actually on their way! I'm so chuffed! :lol: It'll be 3 weeks on Thursday, so I'm still very annoyed that it's taken this long, but I'm just glad that I appear to be getting them now.

Stitch2814

hey hey XD

Congrats lindsay :) cant wait to see the robin hood pins now hehe and the traders you got. you manage to get the stitch ones lol

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Good news all around today! The first is that the trading pins I ordered on Saturday arrived today. It was a random selection, and I have to say I was very pleased with what I got. :P Out of the 15 I got I've chosen to keep 4. I'll post a picture tomorrow!

The other bit of good news is that I recieved a tracking number for the Robin Hood pins. And guess what? It's real! According to the Royal Mail website, it's currently being processed after having been posted today. :) They're actually on their way! I'm so chuffed! :lol: It'll be 3 weeks on Thursday, so I'm still very annoyed that it's taken this long, but I'm just glad that I appear to be getting them now.

yaye that's great!  :D  :D  :D SO happy for ya huni!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hi Belle's world!

I have been checking the pins after concern over the Dinah pin. I do not think that the Dinah & chesshire cat pins are authentic trading pins and am concerned about the jasmine quote pin, i want you to know this in advance and so I would not want to trade them with you unless you just wanted them for a personal collection.

Sorry but I would rather be honest, I wouldn't like to be known for trading fakes.

Aveen xxx

hey aveen,

Not to sound similar to your post Id give the cute stitch pin a check as well as I got that pin off ebay and it was a scrapper. Im new so had no clue what one was and traded the others I got on lanyards which I now regret LOL but oh well noobie mistake.

Just thought you would like to know that one might be as well as I think mine is but I really really can not tell if it is or not hahaha but least it for my collection.

Belle's World

Hi Aveen,

The pins would be for my own collection, i think i have mentioned that i really love all Disney cats. The quote pins are to go with the Belle and Ariel quote pins i already have. I know Belle is fake as it says Hidden Miokey instead of hidden Mickey, apart from that its as good as the genuine one. If there is nothing too bad about them i am stillwilling to trade as i just like the pins. Let me know Ro.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi Aveen,

The pins would be for my own collection, i think i have mentioned that i really love all Disney cats. The quote pins are to go with the Belle and Ariel quote pins i already have. I know Belle is fake as it says Hidden Miokey instead of hidden Mickey, apart from that its as good as the genuine one. If there is nothing too bad about them i am stillwilling to trade as i just like the pins. Let me know Ro.

Hi Belles world I wouldn't feel comfortable taking your genuine pins for pins I know are fakes. I think the J jasmine maybe genuine so I will count that as one and will trade if for the cuties of chip and dale. Will you pick 2 pins from my others for your mickey cutie and the mickey mouse club pin and I will trade them and send the fake pins for free... is that ok??

x

p.s stitch2814 - i will check the stitch pin but it's for my collection and it was cheap so I don't mind keeping it if it's fake, thanks though :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Hi Aveen,
If you are sure thats ok i will choose to have the J for Jasmine pin, the snow white quote pin and the daisy duck pin in the third row. That is if you are sure. I really like the cat pins as i think they are so cute whether they are fake or not.
I have the Chip n Dale cutie pin, mickey mouse cutie pin and LE 1100 Mickey Mouse Club pin ready to post if you are happy with that.
Ro

Aveen2008

Bellesworld: yep thats fine so just to be sure

Your trading the Mickey mouse club, cuties chip and dale and the mickey cutie pin

and I am trading : snow whte quote,Jasmine quote, J jasmine pin and daisy Music pin and then I will also send you chessure cat and Dinah yeah??

:D

Stitch2814: I just seen your mesage about the crawling stitch pin, sorry I am keeping it but if I get any of stitch that I am going to trade I will let you know here first :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

If you are completely sure that is ok, it seems like you are being very generous, i may have to sneak another pin into the envelope to you to make it fairer! I guess we just need to swap addresses now, i know you are in Ireland but which part do i need a different kind of stamp? Sorry just me being a bit stupid!

Ro

Stitch2814

Aveen -  thats ok :) and thankyou for offering me any trading pins in the future.

Are you in Ireland Aveen?? where abouts? My other half is from Ireland and Im heading over in a few weeks hehehe

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Aveen -  thats ok :) and thankyou for offering me any trading pins in the future.

Are you in Ireland Aveen?? where abouts? My other half is from Ireland and Im heading over in a few weeks hehehe

Yeah I am, I am from Co.Down N.Ireland :) were is your partner from?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

he is from southern Ireland, Cork :) Shame they dont have a disney store there :(

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"he is from southern Ireland, Cork :) Shame they dont have a disney store there :(

ah we used to go down to cork every summer for holidays when I was a child :D

I know, the only store in the whole of Ireland is Belfast!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D I recieved the Robin Hood pins today! :shock: The post has literally only just come like 10 minutes ago. Since when does post get delivered at 4pm?! Anyways, all that aside, I can't say how happy I am with these pins. :) They're all in absolutely mint condition and they all look much nicer than they did on the photo. I'm just so pleased! Obviously they've been a long time in coming, but I actually think they were worth the wait.

I'll take a picture a little later on!