Merchandise from Ebay

Started by Clarebelle, October 21, 2009, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

I thought I would start a new thread as I havent been able to find an old one that I'm sure I remember seeing somewhere on here (I did look, honest)

So let us name and shame the worst ebay sellers of Disney pins etc, and praise the fantastic sellers that do exist out there :D

Aveen: have you recieved your pins yet?

Masamune: I hope your robin hood pins arrived!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Nope mine haven't come although they were sent recorded but seem to have disappeared off radar from the 12th of October! Apparently the seller says he talked to someone at Royal mail about it and it could take 2 weeks or more before it comes and its only been 10 days..well 11 now and with the strike lasting at least 2 days starting tomorrow things will be even more backlogged! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

At least Aveen's seller is staying in contact. :? I've sent 3 e-mails to mine now, and not heard a single thing back. Clearly I'm not going to get them, so tomorrow I'm just gonna look into getting a refund.

Masamune

:shock: Shocking. I've been sent an e-mail by the Robin Hood pin seller. :? I'm still very skeptical, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Basically, they say that they've been ill for the past 10 days, and that's why they HAVEN'T posted the pins. I won the pins over two weeks ago, and other people who bought stuff from around that time have recieved their pins.

They say that they're going to post them on Monday, after the strikes are finished. The reason I'm still skeptical is because someone has left them feedback today saying they recieved their item...which they won on the 17th October. That's last Saturday. Mine were won on the 8th of October, which is two weeks ago today. So why weren't my pins posted the same day as this person who won a pin on the 17th? If they were so ill, surely they couldn't have posted anything?

I'm so annoyed, but I still really want the pins, so I'm clinging to hope. I replied to the person saying that I'm sorry to hear that they've been ill, and that I look forward to finally getting the pins. If they get posted on Monday I should get them on Tuesday, so fingers crossed everyone!

Aveen2008

aw I hope they are telling the truth! I hate all this postal striking it makes everything so difficult. Thing is even if your pins are posted on monday they may not come on tuesday if there is a backlog! I am waiting on a few things coming and I just keep telling myself it could be ages :(  :(  It's so annoying lol

I am glad they finally had the decency to reply to you though that's positive! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:roll: If they don't show up, I don't think it'll have anything to do with the postal strikes. This seller is clearly a liar. Like I said, they've recieved feedback for items that were won way after mine. There has to be some sort of proper reason why my pins weren't posted. I'm just clinging to hope!

Aveen2008

My pins arrived today! Well they arrived on Saturday by recorded delivery but I wasnt home so collected the parcel today!! :D/  There's hope yet Masamune! :wink:

I also recieved a parcel of a t-shirt which i never bought! It was sent in a large envelope by recorded delivery. The envelope was folded in half when teh oarcel was wrapped. When I unwrapped it I noticed my own writting under a sticker, showing that It was actually an envelope I had used to post something to the person who sent this. There was a small sticker with a name and small address so I looked them up on paypal and noticed its someone I sold a bold plush to on ebay about 3 or 4 months ago!! They must have wrote my name on the cover of the parcel by mistake or something so I have contacted them!! :o  :o

Anyway heres the pins that arrived.....
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a277/ ... 1256584949

Sorry some of them you cant see too great with teh flash.

I am keeping:
From the top row - chip and dale (4th pin from left), star pin feat dopey and grumpy, stitch cutie pin, belle quote pin.
from middle row- the only two I am not keeping is snow white quite pin and hidden mickey, mickey head red pin
bottom row: not planning on keeping any of them.

1st refusal the chessire cat pin goes to masamune :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Aveen: be careful to check the stopwatch ones you have there, there are alot of scrappers of those around, you want to get you money back if they are, I got stung a while ago with some of those :( its a shame bacause they were nice pins too
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

bigrossco

they are nice pins you got there Aveen !

Glad you finaly got them
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Masamune

:) Aww, thanks so much dear, but I already have that one!

I ordered some more traders on Saturday, so with any luck, I'll be getting those tomorrow as the seller said they posted them today. :? Dunno if the Robin Hood pin seller has posted the pins today like they said. If I end up getting the trading pins tomorrow, I'll e-mail the Robin Hood seller.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Aww, thanks so much dear, but I already have that one!

I ordered some more traders on Saturday, so with any luck, I'll be getting those tomorrow as the seller said they posted them today. :? Dunno if the Robin Hood pin seller has posted the pins today like they said. If I end up getting the trading pins tomorrow, I'll e-mail the Robin Hood seller.

no worries!

Clarebelle: i think you may be right about the stop watch pins, I think the dinah one is fake....was abit concerned about colour on it! I will probably just give it away..will check the others all just incase!

I have loads of trader pins at the moment and am doing like 0 trading because I can't even be bothered in my disney store anymore :( esp as its always busy now and will get worse leading up to christmas.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hey, just getting to know my surroundings lol.

I recently purchased quite a few pins of ebay, a deluxe starter set Stitch lanyard, the UP USA dvd pre-order pins featuring Dug, carl and russell :) and a stitch nametag pin.  will take pictures when I recieve them but as they are being sent to my other halfs address then I wont see them for 3 week (in hand anyway) but least cause he lives in Ireland wont get mixed in the postal strike business lol

@Aveen - looking at your image of pins you got, is that crawling stitch up for trade?? being a stitch pin I do not have yet lol

Not got many to trade mind you lol

Belle's World

Hi Aveen,

Do you still want to trade with me for those 4 pins you mentioned you liked before? If so there are a few pins you just received that i would be interested in.

Let me know

Ro

Belle's World

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi Aveen,

Do you still want to trade with me for those 4 pins you mentioned you liked before? If so there are a few pins you just received that i would be interested in.

Let me know

Ro

Should have said which ones i like!

The Cheshire cat, Dinah, snow white quote pin and J for Jasmine. You got a great collection.

Ro

Belle's World

oh and the jasmine quote pin lol.