Next free Half Board?

Started by dlpowl, April 25, 2017, 09:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlpowl

Hi guys,

The current 25% off and Free Half Board offer ends tomorrow and the 2 days/2 nights free offer is permanent for bookings up to end September 2018 but my questions is, based on your knowledge of recent years, when will the free Half Board come back on again and will it cover bookings for October this year?

The current Free Half Board offer covers October but we're not quite ready to book yet but we do want the free Half Board so does it usually come back again before October?   And if so, is it likely to include October or is it going to be for 2018 trips?

I know nobody can say for sure, I'm just asking for educated guesses based on recent history.  Thanks.

polar vixen

I think it typically comes around mid September to early October and covers the winter season

dlpowl

Yes, that's what I thought too.  So I suppose we could wait and go for the Christmas season instead.  We've not seen either Xmas or Halloween and whichever one we do this year, we'll do the other next year.

We're going to Spain in the summer you see, we weren't going to go to DLP this year so haven't financially planned for it but the lure of the 25th stuff is proving too much to handle and we need to go!  Hahaa!

bluelady

Does this usually cover November bookings? Would consider holding off booking as I think the half board is the better freebie.

polar vixen

It usually hits some time time in September and covers October to March

glenn

I have looked today and 20% and free half board is on offer at the moment,it seems to me that free half board is always on offer.
It may sound unusual but I keep looking for no free board because I always like eating in rainforest,King Ludwigs and planet Hollywood,and now with vapianos and the new burger restaurant it is not good to waste money buying food when you have meal vouchers.
Last time I went I gave my last night meal vouchers to a couple because I just wanted to eat in my favourite place.