Official Topic: Disney Store UK

Started by Aveen2008, October 20, 2009, 03:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

YES. Every day. All the time. :lol:

Stitch2814

not everysday but I look at it lol and feel gutted when I cant get pins I see on there as there is a nice stitch pin Id like to buy.

Aveen2008

Even the postage to the uk is far too expensive too it seems to start at $40 and just goes up the heavier the item! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I know which is totally unfare lol

I added a stitch pin and the postage I got was $50 for 1 pin I was like hmm no way lol

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I know which is totally unfare lol

I added a stitch pin and the postage I got was $50 for 1 pin I was like hmm no way lol

:roll: typical!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

How cute is this Angel keyring! I don't usually particularly like Angel or the other experiments but this is cute...

Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I was goin to get this and the stitch one but they didnt have her in the oldham store lol

Aveen2008

its so cute aint it? lol:) if you get her before I do,  which is likely please take a picture it would be nice to see it in real life lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I will do but there is a smaller stitch which looks like he is going to give a hug which I want :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I will do but there is a smaller stitch which looks like he is going to give a hug which I want :P

awww! I already have a similar stitch keyring so I will save my pennies on the stitch one but if I see the angel one I may not be able to walk on by! :lol:  :lol: ( i wish there was a better laughing smiley on here :P )
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha I know I had to walk away from the 2 stitch I saw :( dont like doing that lol

Good news though I found out yesterday that Disney Store have been trying to get a disney store in Dublin for the past couple of years and are still trying so fingers crossed they get it soon :) apparently its down to the rent cost of the store as they want it on the main street in Dublin.

Aveen2008

yeah i was told that too. they were also meant to be renovating the belfast one and possibly having a part time one in another city whilst the dub one was being built but i was told that last july and none of it has happened yet. i hope they get a dublin one it wud be easier for u definately hehe..sorri 4 bad typing my cat is lying on one of my arms lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

I've also heard about this, you never know, if I were you Danny I'd try and make sure I kept my ear to the ground and hopefully end up with a job...if that was what you were interested in.

Stitch2814

hahaha that would be a commute now wouldnt it since dublin would be 4 hours away from me so that wouldnt be possible unless I train it there as its down to 2 hours-ish then but still dont see that happening.

Also I got these from the Disney store last week, 50p each so got me a kevin and dug and michael a Dug since thats his fave. Oh they are fridge magnets lol they have Alpha, Beta and Gamma as well so I might pick them up tomorrow when I take my last visit to the disney store in Oldham :(

Eager_Eyes

hmmnn that is quite the commute but just think about what you'd save from staff discount if that was your job  :shock:

I like the little magnets I might have a look for them when I'm next in Liverpool, which will be the weekend probably, I'm torn between Liverpool or Manchester for shopping on Saturday, a tough decision to make...