Free pixar up pin at Vue Cinemas

Started by Waddi, October 05, 2009, 11:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddi

Just been to see Toy Story 3D and on the way out noticed a sign advertising "UP" and offering a free exclusive official disney store "UP" pin if you go to watch "UP" at Vue Cinema.

Link

Masamune

o.o That's actually a really cute pin. I'll be sure to ask about it next time I go to my local Disney Store.

Barnsey313

Yay! Thanks for pointing that out Waddi, didn't see that when I went. I'll get that AND the grape soda pin!

Owain

Saw the advertisement for this promotion in the disney store today. I wonder if i use orange wednesdays in vue, the pin promotion will still count ?  :idea:

Edit; I just remembered my vue doesnt show in 3D, only cineworld and odeon. Is it worth seeing it in 2D to get the pin or in 3D and no pin ?

Clarebelle

our vue only recently started to screen in 3d it might be worth checking before you decide
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:o I saw it in 2D and I thought it was brilliant. :P It's worth seeing even without the free pin.

Javey74

Mmmmm, interesting... :-k

I use Hartlepool's Vue Cinema for most films I see, I'll have to look closer into this one when I go shortly..  :wink:  

Thanks for the alert Waddi..  :D

bigrossco

my local VUE never seems to show any of the 3D films in 3D only 2D its even more annoying as it only opened this year / end of last year grrr
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Magic M

I've just picked up my free pin yesterday and its a thing of beauty!  ...and quite big too!

I was also really tempted to buy the limited edition "Grape Soda" pin...

Stitch2814

I ended up getting two of this pin as I went with my mum :) and was the second time I seen the film and was still awesome. I really wanted the pin haha so with this pin makes my UP total of 5 pins wahay!

Also traded the spare on saturday for a stitch Santa so was very pleased with the trade hehe

Belle's World

Me and my DH went to see this in 3D on Sunday. Unfortunately we do not have a VUE cinema but had to pay the £10.25 each cinema ticket and get no pin. Great film though - now i can see why everyone wanted the bottle top pin.

Ro

Stitch2814

aww if I knew that I wouldnt of traded my spare pin Ro but couldnt resist stitch as santa pin XD

Belle's World

Thanks Danny, not to worry, i'm still living in hope that someone will have got to and traded on a lanyard, i know im a dreamer!

Ro

Stitch2814

hehehe I know someone who has 4 of them now and I think there all tradable XD

I didnt realize your Gill pin was a cast member pin lol as I thought it was a Hidden Mickey :P