Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :o I hope the Taurus Stitch pin is nice. I want one to go with my jumbo Taurus Stitch pin.

I agree, I will be wanting the Libra pin only from that series since I have the better DA pins (just my opinion)

Alice@Wonderland

Going to Disney on Sunday so I'll be asking about the Valentienes pin, I'll post back if I manage to get hold of one/ if they look like they have many left. Although Feb was such a long time ago now, fingers crossed! SO hope they're still there - it's lovely!! x

UPDATE: Yes I got one! They're not easy to find though so they can't have many left, found in Sequoia Lodge boutique by chance and then also seen in the (Kodak Photo shop in Mainsteet) later in trip.

MirandaWrights

my wife got this here first LE trade

she traded 2 T shirt Hm pins for it.

Belle's World

Hi All,
Long time no chat!
Well in 60 days i will be in DLRP enjoying the Christmas Season.
Here are my trades i will be taking with me, if anyone would like to trade beforehand let me know.

UK Core:

Core:

Hidden Mickey and core:

LE:

UK LE:

Speak soon

Ro

MirandaWrights

got 2 of our 6 Grails :)

nuts4disney

Hi! I am looking for a Disney Soda Fountain from the movie Tangled. It is number 80878 and is Rapunzel and Flynn in chair. If someone has one for sale could you email your price. Thanks!!!

Gail

MirandaWrights

This years trades so far :)

mco65

Thanks for sharing your AULANI pins!  LOVE "EM!   :thumbs:

bad-pink-tink

Just back from DLP and I got this pin in a trade with a castmember

I collect Tinkerbell pins and it wasn't until I got back to my hotel later that night I discovered it is a Hidden Mickey pin, number 2 out of 5 from 2012 , very pleased with myself  :)
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016