Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"what kind of pins are you wanting for the trade? i.e. do they have to be limited edition ones... or would you be willing to accept core ones....?

I would except core pins, i amnily collect Beauty and the Beast pins and cat pins.

Ro

dlrpmad

Look what i got as a trade from Sam (dorsetcandy)

I didnt even need to trade for it cause its a core pin and im in DLRP in less than 7 weeks! But I wanted the pin Now!!! lol PS sorry about the quality!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

its a nice pin...Im assuming there will be a stitch exp pin with angel on it, if not the pin will fit in with the series..thats where mine is anyway :)

dlrpmad

if there isnt a experiment pin with either Reuben, Leroy or Angel, i might cry!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "Belle's World"
Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"what kind of pins are you wanting for the trade? i.e. do they have to be limited edition ones... or would you be willing to accept core ones....?

I would except core pins, i amnily collect Beauty and the Beast pins and cat pins.

Ro
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

simonandwendy626

Hi everyone,

I am really quite excited. We're off to Southampton tomorrow. Its our wedding anniversary. 12 years!!!!

And on Sunday, whilst still in Southampton we're going to a pin meet at the Disney Store. According to sources, our friend Stewart, there will be at least 18-20 traders going. And because there will be so many traders we have been given some tables in the actual Mall, and someone from DS HB is rumoured to be coming to talk to the traders!!!!! :D/
Now if anyone is able to come we'll be meeting up at 10.30. The more the merrier!!!!

TTFN

Wendy

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"Hi everyone,

I am really quite excited. We're off to Southampton tomorrow. Its our wedding anniversary. 12 years!!!!

And on Sunday, whilst still in Southampton we're going to a pin meet at the Disney Store. According to sources, our friend Stewart, there will be at least 18-20 traders going. And because there will be so many traders we have been given some tables in the actual Mall, and someone from DS HB is rumoured to be coming to talk to the traders!!!!! :D/
Now if anyone is able to come we'll be meeting up at 10.30. The more the merrier!!!!

TTFN

Wendy

o.O i would love to come... alas i am too far away to be able to come, hope you have a good day tomorrow, and happy anniversary =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019

upcoming trips....

Stitch2814

if you cant make the one tomorrow then maybe you could make it to my pin meet in November, theres quite a few going then and its in Manchester :)

Also what dates are you in DLRP in Jan?? Im heading then as well hehe maybe able to meet up if your heading for the PTN??

SwipatronSparks

im in disney 31st jan till 4th feb... is there a PTN night then? and manchester is a bit far too without loads of notice... when is it?

upcoming trips....

fly_with_me_dumbo

hiiii, got back from Paris last week. had an amazing time! as always. I traded like 40 pins in a day :s and then had to retrade some for more i saw haha. I'll post photos sometime this week, i got some really good ones :D all the ones i wanted to buy i basically traded for :D saw the pinboard both days :D.
I'll also do a trip report too when i have time :D

simonandwendy626

Hi all,

Had a fantastic weekend. Traded a couple've pins off the lanyard on Saturday in DS Southampton then went for a wander down to the docks to watch some cruiseships departing for exotic places unknown. They're sooo big!!! :shock:  We saw the Arcadia, Celebrity Princess and the third I can't remember :oops:  Then went for a nice meal back at the hotel.

The pin meet was awesome. lots of people came, although there were some disaster stories for a couple of late comers
Everyone was so great. There were traders who'd been trading from the very beginning who had over a 1000 tradeing pins and others who only had a few pins.
We managed to trade over 30 pins and some were even on our wants :lol:  
I had our wants list with us but left it in the car :oops:  so got a couple of duplicates. But all in all it was a good day.
Unfortunately the peeps from HB didn't turn up which was a bit of a let down but we were having so much fun anyway we didn't really notice.

Will be starting a new topic thread to let everyone know about meets around the Uk by the same group who organised Sunday.

TTFN

Wendy

simonandwendy626

Went to london to trade today and managed to trade 9 pins

and whilst heading to covent gardens we bumped into an old friend

dlrpmad

HOLY S***!!!!!!! Is that johnny depp????? its looks EXACTLY like Jack!!!

Cool pins by the way, love the stitch ones!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:shock: Holy...

Other than Johnny Depp himself, that's the best Jack Sparrow I've ever seen! Even better than ones I've seen at DLRP! What was he doing in London?! Also, great pins! :) I love the Halloween Stitch pin.

SwipatronSparks

thats a cool Jack =] i will have to post a picture of my friend who cosplays Jack.... Its beyond awsome! he can speak in jacks tone of voice and everything XD

upcoming trips....