Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Thanks for the info! no worries I will post the pics of the pins once I get them and even then if you don't want to trade don't worry at all! :D

By the way what is Ro short for? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Too bad I don't have many LE pins to trade, or I would've made an offer. :o

Belle's World

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Thanks for the info! no worries I will post the pics of the pins once I get them and even then if you don't want to trade don't worry at all! :D

Hi Aveen,

I am definately willing to swap with you as at the end of the day the pins you like are just ones i was going to trade in the Disney store or DLRP itself so if i can find someone who wants then for their collection i will always swap as it will never leave me any the worse off than i was before and i will have done a nice thing for someone else! Ro is short for Roanna, it's quite unusual and i tend to get it pronounced incorrectly which is why it's sometimes easier to be called Ro.

Quote from: "Masamune"Too bad I don't have many LE pins to trade, or I would've made an offer. :o

Hi Masamune,

Unless someone else on the forum makes an offer for the pin i will probably have it until we go to DLRP again next October so any time feel free to ask if you suddenly have some LE's for trading. I would prefer it to go to a good home.

Ro

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Belle's World"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Thanks for the info! no worries I will post the pics of the pins once I get them and even then if you don't want to trade don't worry at all! :D

Hi Aveen,

I am definately willing to swap with you as at the end of the day the pins you like are just ones i was going to trade in the Disney store or DLRP itself so if i can find someone who wants then for their collection i will always swap as it will never leave me any the worse off than i was before and i will have done a nice thing for someone else! Ro is short for Roanna, it's quite unusual and i tend to get it pronounced incorrectly which is why it's sometimes easier to be called Ro.

Quote from: "Masamune"Too bad I don't have many LE pins to trade, or I would've made an offer. :o

Hi Masamune,

Unless someone else on the forum makes an offer for the pin i will probably have it until we go to DLRP again next October so any time feel free to ask if you suddenly have some LE's for trading. I would prefer it to go to a good home.

Ro

Aw Roanna is a lovely name!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P I'm sure I have some LE's I'm willing to part with, it's just a matter of going through my collection and finding them!

Aveen2008

still no sign of my pins today. I just noticed that i got an email from ebay saying they were dispatched on the 9th, 6 days ago but it did warn of a delay due to the postal strikes. I have emailed just to ask them to confirm the date it was posted though. :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

I hope you have both received your pins from ebay before the strikes start, although on another forum they were saying that post from abroad was already being delayed not sure why and don't know if yours was from UK or not. Hopefully all is well.
Ro

Masamune

Mine haven't arrived, but what's more annoying than that is that the seller hasn't responded to any of my recent e-mails. :? So I don't even know when they were posted (IF they were posted). I sent one final message today, and if I hear nothing back, I'm just gonna ask for a refund. There's something dodgy about a seller not responding to your e-mails over a 2 week period.

What this means for my trade pins is that I've almost run out!

:o Does anyone know someone named Amber? :lol: I traded for a Princess pin with the name Amber. I planned on trying to sell it in order to make a bit of money for more trade pins. I'll most likely just end up trading it though.

Stitch2814

Another pin trader here :)

Im new to the forum and pin trading almost one month old now woo lol. Ive made a few trades with 2 members on here hehe.

Masamune - trading in the disney store on saturday helped me out on info about pins etc etc :)

and Belle's World - Traded her of another forum. (hey Roanna its ninty aka Danny) your pins will be in the post tomorrow I hope.

oh and I collect Stitch Pins lol and cant wait to get my deluxe starter set stitch lanyard :) and a few others hehe.

Belle's World

Hi Danny,

Fingers crossed i will receive your pins when i get home tonight.

Roanna

Stitch2814

hey roanna yous pins went in the post today by 1st class post so fingers crossed you will have them tomorrow :)

Belle's World

Hi Danny,

Thanks for that really looking forward to getting them, hopefully they will arive before the next strike.
Ro

Stitch2814

I hope you get them tomorrow Ro, as they went out before the last post was taken from the post office so I will have my fingers crossed they come :) didnt get chance to ask for next dat delivery as I was being rushed by the cashier.

Belle's World

no worries, fingers crossed, i just bought another 2 off ebay as well which obviously won't be posted until tomorrow at the earliest so they will be held up with the strike. Just got a Mrs Potts pin and a Mickey Pin.

Ro

Stitch2814

oooh cool. I have these pins coming...

cant wait to get my first lanyard XD