Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

Hey guys, i meant to say that i had posted everybodys pins yesterday, so they will probably get to you by the end of the week. The only pins that have got to me by now are emma's sons. Thanks james love the pin, i hope you do too!! I need to get more le pins, especially stitch ones!!!  I am getting the LE ducktales pin when it comes out later this month!! Yey!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I hope everyone has recieved my pins I sent on saturday and if so let me know as since these are new trades I will leave you all feedback on pinpics and hope you will do the same for me :)

Belle's World

Hi Danny,
My pin hasn't arrived yet but i'm sure it will do soon. This weather is probably delaying things.
Ro

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi Danny,
My pin hasn't arrived yet but i'm sure it will do soon. This weather is probably delaying things.
Ro

It will when I post it, I seem to have forgotten to post it which Im sorry for and I ran out of Jiffy bags so I need to get a few more and then will send yours out Ro. Again Im sorry didnt happen on purpose.

Also Im in the same boat with not recieving my pins from Sam, Emma, Sean and Yourself as well as someone off facebook and an american seller which I am very disappointed in as I cant wait to get these pins :(

Stitch2814

Hey Ro, I got the pin today :) its great thanks again I will get yours in the post tomorrow when I head out.

Also, still no got any of the other pins which Im getting worried about as I hope they not got lost :(

Welsheeyore

ok so everything went all back to front and weird on here!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

just an update for page 1 - i have traded with Danny again and with Sam again :) and also with Sean on behalf of my son and first trade with Ro

thanks all
xxxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

disney-dan

hey, you can add me to the list for pinpics. id: darkanon
all my disney pins are up there, though not many as not been collecting long. i also have pins from universal orlando, hard rock, and las vegas though they obviously aren't on pinpics
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Stitch2814

I will have a see what you have on your pinpics later on :) What pins do you collect anyway??

Also Im not liking the change to forum as in avatar on the right etc etc am I the only one who not keen on it??

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I will have a see what you have on your pinpics later on :) What pins do you collect anyway??

Also Im not liking the change to forum as in avatar on the right etc etc am I the only one who not keen on it??

nooooo lol i am all confused and it dont take much !! and cant do my font colour as easily and everything is backdytofronty !! xx

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "disney-dan"hey, you can add me to the list for pinpics. id: darkanon
all my disney pins are up there, though not many as not been collecting long. i also have pins from universal orlando, hard rock, and las vegas though they obviously aren't on pinpics

hi there

loving your pin of Minnie as princess leia!! that is so cool!

@Sean James got his pin this morning thank so much hun he was chuffed to bits to get post for himself :)
x

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

I dont mind the change, i think its a lot cleaner! Lindsay, i have had 4 successful trades (on my side anyway) with emma (well her son!!), danny, aveen and sam, so if you can add them to the list that would be great! I will have to post the pics tomorrow!! Emma, I'm excited when post comes for me now and I'm 16!! I'm glad he loves the pin, I love his!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

^^ I'll update the front page tomorrow. Lol, need to wrap my head round the new forum first!

Dorsetcandy

Hiya DisneyDan will take a look at ur pins at sum point in nxt 24hrs   :)

@Sean glad u like them,look 4ward to the pics and i left u a reference on Dizpins  :D  Has ur sis thought about a pin she would like 4the Tink with pirate ship?

@Danny & Emma have left you both references too put that we did a multi trade  :D/

@Lindsay take as much time as u need it is all a bit  :?  but sure will get used to it

disney-dan

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"
Quote from: "disney-dan"hey, you can add me to the list for pinpics. id: darkanon

hi there

loving your pin of Minnie as princess leia!! that is so cool!

@Sean James got his pin this morning thank so much hun he was chuffed to bits to get post for himself :)
x

thanks, its part of a set that you can only get by buying boxes from disney world that contain 2 mystery disney as star wars pins each. my mum brought it back from hols in september and stashed it. its cool but now ive got to track down the others :lol: she also brought me back a mystery box with attraction pins in, the jack skellington in a frame halloween pin and the 2 haunted mansion job advert pins. theyre all parts of sets aswell so my dad is having to bring them back when hes in the world on business at the end of this month.
Have a Magical day!!

DD

dlrpmad

Hey everyone,(a bit off topic!!) my sister has just joined the forum, as disneycat. Can you please write on her "introduce yourself" thread, it would make her feel good!! Anyway, she might be posting on the thread, as she she is looking at what pins to trade for sam!!! Btw, i have no clue what so ever about leaving references, can someone enlighten me!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!