Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

Danny, I am actually scottish, so do you mind if I trade a edinburgh pin with you, if its ok with either sam or emma. Emma that yetI pin is huge, and its le to 50? You are a lucky girl! Dont know about anyone else, but im excited about friday! Cant wait!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Hey Emma, those are nice, and I will trade the edinburgh pin for the Yeti pin...nah im kidding lol Erm I would go for the Ursula pin if I may :)

And sean I will go and trade the other one tomorrow off the lanyard if it is still there hahaha

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Hey Emma, those are nice, and I will trade the edinburgh pin for the Yeti pin...nah im kidding lol Erm I would go for the Ursula pin if I may :)

And sean I will go and trade the other one tomorrow off the lanyard if it is still there hahaha
@Danny - all packed up for you xx (Ursula not Yeti but nice try lol)

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

cool, has your daughter decided on what she wants to do yet?? as I need to re-package your stuff now anyway lol also how about your son with the toy story pins hahaha?? PM me :)

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay got my Daisy and Tink pin yesterday thanks so much i love them hoping u got urs!
@Emma and Sean gr8 to hear u traded in person always good to meet fellow traders!
Also i'm gonna pm you Emma re cpl of pins :)

Masamune

:) I got mine yesterday too Sam, thanks so much!

@ Emma - :lol: Yeti pin is HUGE.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune" :) I got mine yesterday too Sam, thanks so much!

@ Emma - :lol: Yeti pin is HUGE.
@ Sam have PM u back

@Lindsey - he is Yetitastic :)

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

that yeti pin is PIN-TASTIC

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"that yeti pin is PIN-TASTIC

hah!! now you like him  :lol:  :lol: you werent so keen when I first told you about him - but now you are warming to his special furry qualities and flowing locks - and decidely rude looking 'bits' - sorry but once noticed it cant be ignored  :lol:

and - I am so chuffed because I have just added him as a pin on pinpics because the AP of him didnt exist so there he is under no 74967 with my name as creator of the info thingy  :mrgreen:

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

so it is an artist Proof pin afterall..does it say it on the back of the pin?? As I think you minght be the only one here to have an Artist Proof pin lol

Dorsetcandy

I have a Tarzan artists proof pin which came from the lanyard at Exeter b4 i was a cm(don't think any1 realised what it was..i did tho  :P )

Stitch2814

I think that has to be the single best find on a UK lanyard :)

Welsheeyore

yep it most definately is an AP and is my prized posession :)

wow fancy finding an AP on a store lanyard - that would be like winning an oscar!!

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahahaha I aint found any LE or the like on a lanyard yet in the UK anyway, I must have bad luck lol Well I can say the best find I had was the CM Donald pin I traded a few week ago but other than that then I dont know lol

I missed out on a Stitch pin I didnt have, as my friend traded it for her friend in the US which I thought that was kinda mean when we was meeting up on the day anyway :( but I wont complain as her friend is ace hahaha

I shall be looking at the lanyard tomorrow when I am in manchester, I dont care if there busy but I shall look at the lanyard at any cost haha and if there nothing on there that I want I will just trade to make the CM happy that it wasnt a watse of time (how kind am I)

Masamune

:) I've found a few LE pins on the cast lanyards. It was mostly at the beginning though, when they first had only pins from other parks. These days they only tend to have UK core pins on the lanyards.