Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

thank you  :oops:

just starting out but I am addicted with a capital ADDICT!!!! I got the eeyore lanyard to keep my 'to keep' eeyore pins on

after a Tink one now for my Tink pins

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

the eeyore lanyard is cute and so is the pin of him :) I have a stitch lanyard for my traders as I and most other people (I think) have a cork board to keep there pin collections on so I think pretty soon you will be upgrading from your lanyard to a cork board :)

Masamune

:D Aww, Eeyore is a lovely character to build a collection around.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Aww, Eeyore is a lovely character to build a collection around.

I agree there lindsay, I aint seen that many eeyore pins..actually while Ive been collecting I have not seem 1 eeyore pin on a lanyard or up close lol must just be me, but I will be on the look out now for eeyore pins for you emma :) I shall be in the oldham store so I shall have a look tomorrow :)

Masamune

I think I only have 1 Eeyore pin. :o You're right though, I've not seen many of him. :shock: There's 775 matches when you type Eeyore in PinPics, so he's not all that rare after all! :D You've got tonnes of Eeyore pins to collect Welsheeyore!

Stitch2814

hahaha nearly as many as stitch as he is 1000+ but weird so many pins and I not seen any other than the one posted my Emma (hope you dont me using your name lol I forget how to spell eeyore all the time hahahaha)

Masamune

:o It turns out I have 2 Eeyore pins. *Checked on PinPics*

Stitch2814

hahaha what you like  :P sort of bummed out now though as I needed a certain someone (other half) to sign in his ebay so I can bid on the pins but somebody has allen asleep in like 5 minutes so not impressed  :cry:

Masamune

:twisted: Wake him up? :lol:

Stitch2814

he is a heavy sleeper and would be grouchy then so Im going to have to (enter word) leave it and miss out on it, he just kinda half awake said night night.. :cry:

Masamune

:( Aww, nevermind Danny. I'm sure there will be more trading pins another time!

Stitch2814

Lol specifically said stay awake till 1am and then I will decide and he goes and falls asleep...if the 75 go for less than £60 including postage then I wont be best pleased.

I know there only pins and the seller has other lots all the time but Ive been watching this one all week since it started lol

Masamune

In the morning, get him to delete them off the watch list so you don't see what they went for?

Stitch2814

hahaha they are on my watch list as he uses ebay.com for some reason. Im just a bit annoyed thats all, I know there is that 50 trader bag but Im unsure about the seller but it is buy it now £35 and the seller has 11 of the bags available so to me screams scrappers so I really am unsure about it  :cry:

And at the moment with 2 hours left to go the 75 pins would cost me £42 with postage which is a great deal I think.

Welsheeyore

Hey Guys
Logged on to see how Danny got on with the bag of traders !
Thanks for nice comments about my eeyore!
I was lying in bed last night dreaming about pins!
X

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW