All it takes is faith & trust & case full of sparkly dresses

Started by littlemermaid83, September 27, 2009, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Some people  :shock: , honestly!!! Specially refusing to come earlier and wait like everyone else!  Grrrr  :evil:

Another great chapter and set of pics, thanks!

SophieD

Great additions to your TR!! I love Kyra's face paint :D Its brilliant!! It looks like you both had a really lovely time! I can't wait to read/see more! :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

littlemermaid83

littlemermaid83

The Butlin Boy

What a fantastic report, I've really enjoyed reading it :) Thanks again lm83, and I'm glad to see that you both had a great time

Clarebelle

Loved your report! Im glad you had a wonderful time.

Maybe we will see you on the 8th in the most Magical Kingdom of them all
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

disneyloverjessie

what does DD etc mean??

Great Report! :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Wendy

What a wonderful trip report (your daughter is a darling xx) - thanks so much for sharing your magical holiday with us :D
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Til Morning!

xx Wen xx

My Trip Report: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5261

Riebi

You have always sooooo wonderful and great trip reports! Such a fun to read! Thank you so  much for sharing! =D>
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

15yearsofMagic2008

Love the report ! DD is soooo cute ! x

Am looking forward to your next one  :D  :D  :P  :P  :wink:  :wink:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

disneyloverjessie

WHAT DOES DD MEAN??
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

loladelorean

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"WHAT DOES DD MEAN??

Hey! I wondered this too for ages...I THINK it means Disney Daughter?! cos other people say DH which i think is Disney Husband?
This is a guess though, please someone clarify lol
Great report littlemermaid83, i was there the same time as you - wasnt the weather perfect?!
When are you going back? You are soooo lucky to return so quickly. Kyra is a very lucky young lady, the photos are fabulous she just looks so happy.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19