Your Biggest and Best Disney Bargains!

Started by Masamune, September 17, 2009, 10:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loladelorean

What a great bargain with the Belle doll, Aveen. You must be so pleased.
I was doing a bit of early Christmas shopping in one of the Glasgow Disney stores yesterday, and they were selling a lovely snowglobe with Grumpy and Bashful for £5 when you spent £10 (retail price £15). So of course I couldn't resist!
Anyone else picked this up in their local Disney store?
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Aveen2008

Quote from: "loladelorean"What a great bargain with the Belle doll, Aveen. You must be so pleased.
I was doing a bit of early Christmas shopping in one of the Glasgow Disney stores yesterday, and they were selling a lovely snowglobe with Grumpy and Bashful for £5 when you spent £10 (retail price £15). So of course I couldn't resist!
Anyone else picked this up in their local Disney store?

Yeah I got it too! Funny you can get it for £2.99 online if you spend £40 or something lol so instore is better! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

loladelorean

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Yeah I got it too! Funny you can get it for £2.99 online if you spend £40 or something lol so instore is better! :D

I guess they are seriously overstocked on this snowglobe or something lol. Still, its a nice Christmas decoration to have. I was tempted by a set of tree baubles in the Disney store, I may go back and get them closer to Christmas. There were twelve, themed around the twelve days of Christmas with different Disney characters on each one.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Aveen2008

Quote from: "loladelorean"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Yeah I got it too! Funny you can get it for £2.99 online if you spend £40 or something lol so instore is better! :D

I guess they are seriously overstocked on this snowglobe or something lol. Still, its a nice Christmas decoration to have. I was tempted by a set of tree baubles in the Disney store, I may go back and get them closer to Christmas. There were twelve, themed around the twelve days of Christmas with different Disney characters on each one.

The christmas decorations are beautiful! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Some bargains can be had when all the Christmas stuff goes on Sale.

loladelorean

I got one of the Disney Traditions figures in TK Maxx today - Peg from Lady and the Tramp! I was just doing some Christmas shopping in TK Maxx and I spotted it, gave me a wee smile.
And of course she was only £4.99 hehe
(oh and I did go back for the 12 days of Christmas baubles, not exactly a bargain at £17.50 but I had to have them...)
Disney Visits

loladelorean

Oh and I bought the extra Disney store offer as well, a Mickey teddy in a cute winter jumper and scarf, £6.99 instead of £20.
I just can't say no!!
Disney Visits

Magic M

Check out our Stitch gloves that we bought back in December 2007 - they were only 5 Euros!  And back then that was about £3!!

Stitch2814

omg thoughs gloves are AWESOME!

Aveen2008

lol I have those gloves and stitch ears hehe! :lol:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o Those gloves look lovely and warm!

Stitch2814

I'll be looking when I go DLP in April for them XD

Stitch2814

ok I just got my bargain and im so chuffed about it as I just got Reuben (625) pin for £1.79 (better than like the £8 ive seen it) and the irish flag mickey mouse ears pin for £2.19 I think so better than the £11 so Im quite happy and there from USA as well so even better as postage is like £3 hehe