Storing and displaying your merchandise?

Started by Aveen2008, November 23, 2008, 02:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

How do you do it?

I am running out of room, i have selves and everything covered in disney merchandise and the plushies are my main problem. I have them on the top of the wardrope, tv, hi-fi etc. I have tried a hammock but it doesn't fit in my room well. Does anyone have any storage ideas?

How do you store and display your merchandise?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: I had to sacrifice warm feet for my plushies. All of them are on display on my bed above my pillow. As a result, my pillow is like a quarter of the way down the bed, meaning my feet hang off the end of my bed. :P It's not ideal, but there's literally no where else for my plushies to go. My shelves are all filled up with Final Fantasy figurines.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol: I had to sacrifice warm feet for my plushies. All of them are on display on my bed above my pillow. As a result, my pillow is like a quarter of the way down the bed, meaning my feet hang off the end of my bed. :P It's not ideal, but there's literally no where else for my plushies to go. My shelves are all filled up with Final Fantasy figurines.

he he that made me giggle!! =D>  Good for you though hehe!! I am deffinately running out of room!!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"How do you do it?

I am running out of room, i have selves and everything covered in disney merchandise and the plushies are my main problem. I have them on the top of the wardrope, tv, hi-fi etc. I have tried a hammock but it doesn't fit in my room well. Does anyone have any storage ideas?

How do you store and display your merchandise?
How many wall shelves do you already have, as this is the only way forward.  If possible you would need one surrounding shelf, depending on the shape of your room about 12" down from your ceiling, then if need be one below that on three of the walls, since it would be too low and would interfere with your door to add the lower one on that wall.  :wink:  :D

Or...

Move to a bigger bedroom.. :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Just thought I would bump up this topic incase anyone else wants to answer. I am always looking for new ideas for my room on how to display things.

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

My plushies seem intent on taking over my room!  I've got some of them up on rim line of a cupboard, some on my desk, and I made a little structure from random box shaped things that come in different colours from BandQ a few years ago and put the rest of them in that. I think that they're supposed to be like a portable book shelf or something as you can take it apart and put together again easily but mine has just stayed there with a few of them living in it and looking pretty.