Wi-fi networks inside DLP...

Started by Anthony, September 10, 2009, 12:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Just found this screenshot on my phone. I was sat inside Videopolis and suddenly picked up all these...

"Secret" wi-fi networks! Wonder what they're for?

Nicholas-c

DLRP_HHT = Disneyland Resort Paris Hand Held Terminal - We use "HHT"s at work for reducing items, waste etc, they run windows OS of some form so i imagine DLRP use them for queue monitoring etc.

DLRP_PC = Pass. Office computers i imagine.

DLRP_POS = Disneyland Resort Paris Point Of Sale - Will be used for the "Mobile" stalls till systems. The small candyfloss stalls, The various mobile drinks stands etc.

I am surprised they Broadcast the SSID of the network to be honest. Whoever setup their system needs firing as they know nothing about security. From the research i did in july the networks broadcast a 64 wep key yet require a WPA-TKIP-128bit key to connect. Unless you have a supercomputer, about 24 hours and an insider. Your not getting in ;) :P

None of them would be connected to the internet, DLRP_PC might be but POS and HHT certainly wont :p
</information session>
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Anthony

Wow, smart answer! =D>

It's fun to see all the technology they have at work that you'd never know about. I did think some of them must be connected to the very posh new tills they've had everywhere for a while now.

CafeFantasia

Hey, this is just like my post from August 2009 :-) Here's what I found while waiting in line for Crush's Coaster. Same networks: