We're back, too!

Started by Silvie78, September 05, 2009, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Sounds like you had a brilliant time, thank you for sharing!

Some amazing pictures there, the ones with the darker clouds look incredible. Thanks for that!

SophieD

Great pictures Silvie78!! There so lovely!! It looks like you all had a great time in Disney :D I can't wait to see more!! :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Rorschach

Very beautiful photos =D>

The Butlin Boy

Brilliant report and photos Silvie, I really enjoyed seeing them. I hope you all had a wonderful trip :)

Silvie78

Thanks a lot! :ears:

Wednesday was our last day in the parks, so we started early again and directly went to City Hall to make some reservations.

After that we took a slow walk through Main Street and Adventureland, before we hopped over to Walt Disney Studios again. We walked slowly through the studios and then watched the HSM-Show - my son liked it pretty much

He made a 2-Point-Shot  =D>  (Daddy was very proud of him - he was a BB-Player)

And a little bit later he had the chance to dance :D/

After that and a little lunch-break we watched the Moteurs-Action-Show and we all liked it very much! It was pretty cool!

And after that show we took a ride with the Studio Tram. The waiting took a little longer and in the end we were a little late for "Stars 'n' Cars". My husband got a few shots from the cars and saw a little bit of the show - it's great to be that tall. :wink:

We then sat down, had some coffee and enjoyed the sun. In the later afternoon we said goodbye to the parks and went back to our hotel.

Yes, and that's it. The next day we were leaving our happy place...

Thank you all for reading my report! :nemo:
Liebe Grüße, Silvie

loladelorean

thanks for posting such lovely, happy photos! they are great quality and it looks like you had the best holiday :)
my sister and i are heading to DLP in less than two weeks, reading the trip reports on here makes it seem all the more real....cant wait!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

FoolishMortal

Awesome pictures Silvie!! I loved the one of the castle at night time. You have a talent in picture taking for sure!

Looks like you and your family had a blast! Your son is adorable.

Seeing your trip report makes me want to go to the park SO bad!

Silvie78

Thank you all!!

Seeing my photos makes me want to go there, too! It was so great!!
Liebe Grüße, Silvie