Once Upon A dream Parade Snowglobe

Started by littlemermaid83, August 19, 2009, 08:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

If anyone has a photo of this can they post it and let me know how much it is as i might buy one in September.

I don't get much chance to look properly at the breakable section as my lovely daughter is very hands on  :lol:

Thanks  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

emweaver

I wanted one of these last time and now I collect disney snowglobes Ive been wanting to know this for ages!

littlemermaid83

Anyone?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

Hey :D
Are these the snowglobes you mean?
I took this picture last november, it says they are 95 euro (each)  :D

Hope these are the oes you mean unless it was the storybook one...although I would guess it's 95 euro too :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

emweaver

they are the ones!

now how many could ig et home without them breaking lol? id have to choose just 1 how can i choose  :roll:

littlemermaid83

Thanks Aveen they are the ones....95 Euros each.....ouch  :lol:

I only want one so will have to decide what one to get when i go.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Thanks Aveen they are the ones....95 Euros each.....ouch  :lol:

I only want one so will have to decide what one to get when i go.

no problem! :D I think if I was picking I would go with the 2nd princess float :D but then again the first float is iconic of the 15th anniversary lol! Hard choice! :wink:  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

They were half price when we were there in March/April and they were all broken :( I got the impression that they were going to stop selling them after the 15th anniversary :?:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"They were half price when we were there in March/April and they were all broken :( I got the impression that they were going to stop selling them after the 15th anniversary :?:

aw no way thats a shame that they were broken! :(  I was talking to one of the cast members in my local Disney store and she said that is one of the reasons they stopped selling Snowglobes in stores because many of them where arriving to the shop broken! :?  :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Clarebelle"They were half price when we were there in March/April and they were all broken :( I got the impression that they were going to stop selling them after the 15th anniversary :?:

Oh no!  I hope they are still selling them in 3 weeks.  I really have to have one.

emweaver

they were still there in july