What do the bells at Gibson Girl mean? (Creepy experience)

Started by Tinkerbelle, August 12, 2009, 09:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR_Wolf

I can imagine it now.

*bells*

"L'alarme ! Nous avons manqué de flocons ! ! Fermez le magasin immédiatement ! Allez ! Allez ! Allez ! Aucun temps pour des cuillères, nous n'avons AUCUN FLOCON ! Je répète, AUCUNS FLOCONS, ceci n'est pas un foret !!"

..and cue the original poster looking scared, when in fact it was this:

"The alarm! We've run out of flakes!! Close the store immediately! Go! Go! Go! No time for spoons, we have NO FLAKES! I repeat, NO FLAKES, this is not a drill!!"

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

TR_Wolf

As for the big burly soldiers, I just imagine them talking to each other in a gruff voice in French, but in fact they're discussing who wants what flavour ice cream, and one of them is complaining that he wants to go on It's A Small World again.

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Walts heir

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"As for the big burly soldiers, I just imagine them talking to each other in a gruff voice in French, but in fact they're discussing who wants what flavour ice cream, and one of them is complaining that he wants to go on It's A Small World again.
hahaha im so trying this next time im there XD
although i still dont get why they couldnt conceal their weapons at least a little :D

Martyn

My first thought was that it was a fire alarm

Quote from: "Tinkerbelle"just a fire alarm... quite creepy one lol  :lol:
thanks for your reply Kristof!

It was probably odd as they might not get them very often, so all the CM's were a bit puzzled.

Its great to know they have old fashioned fire alarms for the Main St buildings!