Anual Pass!!!

Started by Kristof, April 11, 2004, 06:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I finally bought myself an anual pass.  I'm so happy!!!  I got a free Mickey mug and Beauty and the Beast dvd with it!  :D  :D  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"I finally bought myself an anual pass.  I'm so happy!!!  I got a free Mickey mug and Beauty and the Beast dvd with it!  :D  :D  :D

A free mug and dvd PLUS the already very well priced annual passport?!  They're practically giving them away now!  :lol: I think they might have the right idea though, because it's likely that people with annual passes will then take others with them who might also get addicted to DLRP and so more tickets will be sold!  Well, that's what i'd like to think will happen anyway!  :wink:

Good for you getting an annual pass though, i hope i live close enough to get one of them one day! :ears:

Kristof

Well, normally, I should have payed 159 euros (Dream pass), while I only payed 106 euros :!:  :!:  :!:   :D

Anthony

Well that proves my point - they're practically giving them away!

There must be some benefit for DLRP from selling them at such a cheap price, perhaps pass holders themselves bringing more people to the resort like i said before?  I suppose they have done studies and worked out that selling annual passes at a good price really helps the resort - i hope so anyway, they'd better not just be losing money for no reason!  :x  :wink:

flor

And I paid 209 euros last year  :cry:
but this year: I'll take it again. With al the advantages and special events: like now: 25 June: Avant-premiere of the lion king show for AP Fantasia & Dream holders.
Couldn't be better.

Jiminy

When we were at DLRP this March, there were posters anouncing the following:
Take your entry ticket to the passport office and for an additional 40 Euros we'll give you an annual passport..
I was really wondering if I got that correctly, because it seemd to be so cheap.. I'm not sure anymore if it had to be a 3-day hopper ticket or only a one day entry.
 :shock:

flor

It's true.
Just outside the park there are some posters where they promote the annual pass.  a Hopper-pass + 40 euros = Annual Pass. But it's not a Passeport Annuel Dream. It's the cheapest one. So not that many privileges.

experiment627

It must make some sens to them ... otherwise they wouldn't do it. (Wow... that was such a wise thing to say right now...  :wink: )

Looking at these prices, Disneyland Paris is actually one of the cheapest parks to go to in all of Europe!!! (I remember reading that the Europapark season pass is about 100,- Euro... and that's just for the summer and the two weeks around Christmas)...

fortherone

Hi,

the cheapest passport is, as far as I have read on the poster, only for the people living in the area around dlrp - a numer of postcodes was mentioned, but did'nt say much to me... - so these passholders probably will not stay in a hotel, but come in and have a nice time - spending some money in the shops and restaurants.
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

flor

I wished I could do that :d
But the reduction on the hotels isn't any profit at all.
If I call and ask how much the reduction for an annual pass is, that price still is higher then booking at our travel agency. So for the reduction for a hotelroom you don't have to take an annual pass. It's just easy if you buy a lot of stuff, you get the mailings, reduction in the restaurants, you're invited for special occasions (avant-premiere Lion King, movies,....)

fortherone

If dlrp was nearer, it might be a cheap thing to stay in a formule1 - hotel or something similar and drive to the park daily... I don't know.
Beste Grüße von Heimo

fortherone

My idea has made me curious, this is what I've found out: There are 2 accor-hotels nearby, one in Meaux (Formula1, without toilet) and the other one is 12 km away from dlrp. During our summer-holidays a room for max. 3 persons is 50 Euro (F1 is much cheaper!), so if my son and I want to go back we have to pay 240 Euro for 2 passports and if we want to go to the park for 4 days, we pay 440 Euros - the longer one stays, the cheaper it gets! But I could not find any information about annual passports on the german site...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

experiment627

I onced stayed in an etap hotel, which wasn't too far away from the resort... it was sufficient.

fortherone

Hi, we've found an Ibis with bar and restaurant, but probably we'll try it next year - the rest of my family is not as fanatic as I seem to be.
Beste Grüße von Heimo

experiment627

Quote from: "fortherone"the rest of my family is not as fanatic as I seem to be.

I guess this is a problem that we are all quiete familar with.  :wink: