IdealBuildout Design Contest

Started by RandySavage, December 16, 2011, 03:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandySavage

Hi!

This seems to be a hub for armchair imagineers, so I wanted to let you know about a contest I'm running.

The rules are simple.  

1. Dream up a theme park (or water park).  It can be an enhancement of an existing park, an all-star park, or - hopefully - something new.  You can work with friends/groups.

2. Draw your park (digitally, pencil, colored pen - doesn't matter). Points awarded for detail, clarity, professionalism, creativity.  Supplementary illustrations welcome.  

3. Annotate your drawing (label) and include a written description (length at your discretion).

4. Submit your park drawing/description to me via email (address in About Me section at left of my blog) by midnight on December 30th, 2011.  

Shortly thereafter winners will be announced, shared & discussed on my site.   The winner(s) will have the option to request customized site plans (if desired) or concept artwork done by me for their park (examples at bottom).

Hoping you will have some fun with this and create some outstanding visual materials for your parks.

Best,

SWW

//http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com