Tattoos

Started by Catalina, July 28, 2009, 08:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

My cousin 1/2 owns a tattoo shop a couple of miles away. He has every inch of his chest,stomach, back, upper legs and arms covered in tats. Except for a 1inch square on the inside bit of his elbows. Apparently its just tooooo sore there, hundreds of nerve endings all in the one place

Aveen2008

oh wow I just googled disney tatoos look at this one, I am totally luvin it...

from tattoo.about.com

also really like this one (pic from same site)...

This one is beautiful (pic from tinkerbelltattoo.net)...

awww another cutie.. (from sharptatoos.com)

appartenly this belongs to a cast member in the magic kingdom (wdw)..photo from (farm1.static.flickr.com)

I have listed the original site of these tatoo pictures i found I do notown them or have any rights to them.

there's loads if you google them! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Catalina

I'd say Tinkerbell is the most common Disney-Tattoo.

I was thinking of getting her but then changed my mind because there are already so many out there... i want my Tattoos to be unique. So instead, I had a friend draw me a more fantasy-like Fairy. I currently have 9 Tattoos but am far from done! :-)

Pete's Dragon

Hey I've an idea, they should open up a tattoo parlour on Main Street. It would be brilliant !!! Instead of taking the kids into the Emporium to get Mickey Mouse, take them here. It would give "Mommy, I want a Pluto" a whole new meaning  :wink:

Annet

I've got 2 tattoo's. Actually 3, but one is an expansion of my first tattoo. I wouldn't get a Disney character tattood on me. I think it looks cool on some people, but I'm afraid I would regret it some day. My tattoos are in black and white, I'm not such a colourfull person :P

This is my back.
The other one's on my anckle, but I haven't got a picture online.

burntsienna

Annet your tattoo is beautiful!
I'll try and find a photo of one of mine  :mrgreen:
Its not a very good photograph lol
But heres one of my back =]

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Annett and Laura your tatoos look great! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

Thanks! Yours looks very cool too!
It's hard to make a decent picture of your own back :lol:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Annet"Thanks! Yours looks very cool too!
It's hard to make a decent picture of your own back :lol:
It really is! I have better photos of my back...just none of them have the full tattoo in, though my back isn't finished yet  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Annet

You're still expanding it? Respect, my back was really painfull! :shock:
Maybe I'll expand it someday, cause tattoos really are an addiction...
But first I did my ankle, that didn't hurt so much.

SophieD

Heyyyy

This is my tattoo!

Its not a very good photo though, so for that I apologise! That was taken about 2 hours after I had it done!!

I would love a Disney tattoo, I love the one of Lilo above! I think if i had one done it would be a phrase or saying from a Disney film?

I love your tattoo's Annet and Laura !  :D  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

stacey-claire

Hey all, i love tattoos so thought i would contribute lol, i have 10 tattoos at the mo, no disney yet, think my favs are my hello kitty and my stars on my chest, shall get some pics for you all a bit later, i really want tinkerbell, may have to get her after my next disney trip 19th-23rd dec xx :belle:
To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)

sammi1971

I am getting a tinkerbell one done for my birthday, i designed it so i know i am going to be happy with. It is tink in silhouette with multi coloured fairy dust coming from her wand. having it done on my ankle. will post pics once done.

|Q|

Oh, this is fun!

Not Disney-related, but this is my left arm:

//http://www.flickr.com/photos/mascarpone/5264463737/in/set-72157607329317001
(nobody gets it lol)

and this is my right forearm:

//http://www.flickr.com/photos/mascarpone/5264492601/in/set-72157607329317001

stacey-claire

Ive currently got 11 tattoos, these are my 3 most recent:

To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)