Envie de + magazine

Started by skalos, February 10, 2008, 04:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skalos

Do you get the "Envie +" magazine?

Well... I dont get it... But a friend of mine gets it!!!

We went and got our Annual Passes together last summer and because we were bored of spelling his address as well (I gave them my address first), we said that it was the same address but different appartment... So its quite strange to recieve an Envie+ magazine for him at my home every three months...

The only difference between me and my friend is that I am Greek and he is Greek/American with an American passport...

Kristof

QuoteThe only difference between me and my friend is that I am Greek and he is Greek/American with an American passport...

That's not really to the point, is it?!

But none the less, you are right.  There are serious issues with their data processing (which is outsourced by the way).  I went to change my address a few weeks ago since I moved from my parents place to my own apartment.  Now I get my mum's Envie de+ and she gets mine... Only thing I can recommend is to go back again to Bureau Passport Annuel and change it again.  Then go to City Hall and file a complaint.  Everyone should do this who's having these issues.

dagobert

Can I get this magazine only with an Annual Pass and is this magazine in English and/or in French?

Anthony

Quote from: "dagobert"Can I get this magazine only with an Annual Pass and is this magazine in English and/or in French?
It's the official magazine for Annual Passport holders, only in French. Although you can find it online here: http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/passep ... ndex.xhtml

I only actually received one magazine in the past year, though my pass just expired. Maybe I'll get one now? :P

skalos

Quote from: raptor1982
QuoteThat's not really to the point, is it?!
QuoteThe point is that I dont get the envie+.... But I get my friends envie+ because he is in Orlando now...

But I dont understand why dlrp doesnt send me the magazine!

Anthony

Sorry to bump this up, but does anyone on the forum actually receive an Envie de + magazine?

I was under the impression it's now online-only, but I just saw the newest one for sale on eBay...

theverynk

Quote from: "Anthony"Sorry to bump this up, but does anyone on the forum actually receive an Envie de + magazine?

I was under the impression it's now online-only, but I just saw the newest one for sale on eBay...

I have the most recent one up until June. I am still waiting for the July - Sept edition to arrive... though, I always get mine about a month late anyway!
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

davewasbaloo

I sometimes get it, and sometimes not. Last one was Christmas for us
since 2001 (many before that)

smurfy74

I never get mine despite asking them to change my address 5 times!!!!!

Here is the link to the electronic version - its the passport holders sectoin of the website and then scroll down to the envie+ bit

http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/passep ... ndex.xhtml

ICHAPMAN

We tend to receive them via the post, but as someone else said, normally about a month after I've looked at it online.

Similar happens with anything from the Shareholders Club

Anthony

So they are still printed. I'm 100% certain they've got my correct address too, since I corrected it in person in April.

Very annoying for someone who collects and obsesses over this stuff...

Adam

You need to complain, Anthony!  :lol:

Anthony

Ohh I don't like to complain, especially not to anyone at DLRP... they're all so nice! :lol:

MagicStar

Same problem here  :?
Over the last year, I just got ONE Envie de +
And I didn´t change my adress. I don´t know whats the problem.
But the strangest thing was:
My sisters AP expired in December. Last week she got a letter, where they told her:
You will get 6 free months, if you renew your AP 1 Month BEFORE your old one expires.
Haha  :P
They really know, what they are doing  :twisted:
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]