New CD album for Mickey's Magical Party coming

Started by Anthony, July 15, 2009, 01:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Is this out now, any idea how much it costs?

I was only planning to buy one cd this trip....damn you Disney! :shock:  :wink:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Kristof

QuoteIsn't the music of the Sleeping Beauty event just taken from other old shows anyway?

In fact it was recorded for this show only! I believe the singing voices come from a nearby opera company. The track on the cd contains the introduction and all the narrations as heard in the show!

The "It's Party Time with Mickey and Friends" tracks (1-7) do not have the voices but are still great.

The French version of IMMPT sounds a bit forced, I don't like the guy's voice.

There's also a hidden track behind the Sleeping Beauty show music, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Timon say a few things in French over the Main Street IMMPT track.

Will post a picture of the cd cover later.  It's not a jewel case, it's like the 15th Anniversary one (carton).

Edit:

dlrpkris

The quality of the It's Party Time tracks is perfect. Such richness of sound and lots of hidden instruments and magical surprises that you don't hear in the parks (or the unofficial version that has circulated the net since March). That soundtrack really is a credit to the resort and is of top Disney quality.

Too bad Mickey's Showtime couldn't have been so great!

Shame they used old artwork for the CD case however. The 'banners' look silly now everyone know what should really be in the picture. And I don't like the mix of almost photographic in quality Pixar images and c oputer-drawn 2D characters. Makes it seem unbelievable
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Magicalmouse125

Thanks Kristof for those great pictures
shame they used familiar art for the cover but glad they released another cd
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

littlemermaid83

Price anyone?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

jonno

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Price anyone?
Bought it last week - EUR 15.00 IIRC

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "jonno"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Price anyone?
Bought it last week - EUR 15.00 IIRC

Thankyou  :D

EDDY

omg i absolutely want that cd :(
we left on the 21st August. when did this cd come out???
i haven't seen it anywhere...
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Elwell2009

Hi all Hope sumone can help, is there anyone going to DLP soon and could possible get me this CD and post it onto me in the uk when you get back if i send you the money thru paypal or sumwhere.

Hope to here from sumone soon
matt :D

Anthony

You can listen to excerpts from the new tracks here: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2009/09/07/tim ... listen-in/

It's disappointing what isn't included, as usual, but the brilliant Party Time score alone makes this a must-buy. In fact, the opening 4 minute track alone. Best new music for years.

Willow

I soooooo want Track 1!  :mrgreen:

The only Instrumental version I have is from the press kit, which isn't as grand or good.

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Anthony"...Party Time score alone makes this a must-buy. In fact, the opening 4 minute track alone. Best new music for years.

It just goes to show how bad the music has been in recent years
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"
Quote from: "Anthony"...Party Time score alone makes this a must-buy. In fact, the opening 4 minute track alone. Best new music for years.

It just goes to show how bad the music has been in recent years
Indeed, between the recycled stuff like Fantillusion, Lion King and Stars 'n' Cars, and all the Halloween rubbish from Tokyo, I was struggling to even think of a comparison.

At least they released the whole thing, rather than fading out after 4 minutes a la the Fanti/Wishes CD release... :roll:

Hathaway Browne

Has anyone used the Disney Mail order service for this CD (and/or the single)? How does that all work?
Marching along, we\'re Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventurers!
Up or Down, North, South, East or West An Adventurers Life is Best!

Aveen2008

I bought this cd last week too, its good, although I was expecting to hear vocals more but its still really good. I didn't buy the cheaper cd.
Luv Aveen xoxo