Your Disney Blockbuster Café

Started by Kristof, July 09, 2009, 07:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Backlot Express Restaurant is empty, give the rooms a Disney make-over of your choice...

Have fun!  :mrgreen:

Anthony

Great idea!

You're gonna hate me because I've drawn up a tarty plan and everything. Here goes...

The Butlin Boy

Great idea Kristof, have you made any yourself? :)

That's an interesting selection of films there Ant, I can see how they'd all fit together though (can we assume that you mean 'Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium' instead of 'Mr.Magoo'?) :wink:

Here's something that I've thrown together today, it's nothing serious, just a load of silliness. So without further ado; Mickey's Magical Cafe! :P

Surprisingly believable isn't it!? :lol:  :roll:

RnRCj

Personally I would get rid of all that white and scrap the annoying pipes across the ceiling. I'd also make the whole restaurant darker, with atmospheric lighting. Mainly to make the place a little more cosy. If it had to be Disney themed, I'd probably just have a collection of authentic props used in a variety Disney movies (not just two), keeping to the props warehouse theme.

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Here's something that I've thrown together today, it's nothing serious, just a load of silliness. So without further ado; Mickey's Magical Cafe! :P

<snip>

Surprisingly believable isn't it!? :lol:  :roll:
If that happened, I would literally scream and then write a long angry letter to someone. Don't really care who... as I long as the anger is taken out!!

At least we can be thankful they didn't theme it to something even more annoying like High School Musical.

Oh...

Adam

What about this?

It'll be a lot cheaper!  :lol:

Anthony

Damn Butlin Boy, I thought I'd have the best suggestions! I was sat for ages laughing away at the list of Walt Disney Pictures "classics"... Maybe I should have gone for a completely Lohan-themed restaurant with Freaky Friday, Teenage Drama Queen and Parent Trap after all.

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"That's an interesting selection of films there Ant, I can see how they'd all fit together though (can we assume that you mean 'Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium' instead of 'Mr.Magoo'?) :wink:
No no no, Mr Magoo!! One of Disney's best worst flops of the 90s!

Sorry to Kristof for ruining this topic from the start. Here's a more sensible suggestion, using the only films that were allowed to exist in Walt Disney Studios circa 2002:

I think it's a hit.

CGM12345

I think this one is good :D