Breeno's Trip Report 9th-13th July 2009

Started by -breeno-, July 08, 2009, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-breeno-

Well good luck everyone else! :P  If a man from the same country doesn't understand it, how are the people from everywhere going to cope, especially the people not from the UK :P

Tip, don't visit Fermanagh on your holidays, you'll just get confused and soaked with the rain.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

id@53

Quote from: "-breeno-""Well, i'm outside Tower of Terror here, i'm tar boiled with the hate, there's a while bad queue for Crush over there and there's some cub blurting beside me here."
roughly translates as

QuoteI say old bean, I am standing beside the impressive Tower of Terror theme park attraction in Walt Disney Studios at Disneyland Paris. It's frightfully warm. There is also a ridiculous queue for a rollercoaster called Crush and some small child is making a mighty racket beside me. What ever happened to the old "children should be seen but not heard" that I was taught by my nanny?
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "id@53"
Quote from: "-breeno-""Well, i'm outside Tower of Terror here, i'm tar boiled with the hate, there's a while bad queue for Crush over there and there's some cub blurting beside me here."
roughly translates as

QuoteI say old bean, I am standing beside the impressive Tower of Terror theme park attraction in Walt Disney Studios at Disneyland Paris. It's frightfully warm. There is also a ridiculous queue for a rollercoaster called Crush and some small child is making a mighty racket beside me. What ever happened to the old "children should be seen but not heard" that I was taught by my nanny?

Ba-hey Sir, ye made a querrin good stab at that durr. I didney think ye wur gonna geddit, hi

-breeno-

Spot on id@53 :mrgreen:

Ok here's the deal with the TR.  Due to my laptop problems i wont be posting until its fixed/replaced.  That hopefully will be today or maybe we can finally see another part tonight!  If not, i'll give you another Fermanagh riddle to solve :P
- Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "-breeno-"That hopefully will be today or maybe we can finally see another part tonight!  

It's all right, don't rush yourself. We've all gotten used to waiting. Tonight would be fine, next week even, or save it as a Xmas present for us.....it's all good  :P

id@53

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "id@53"
roughly translates as

Ba-hey Sir, ye made a querrin good stab at that durr. I didney think ye wur gonna geddit, hi

Although I live.....
Quote from: "Frank Sinatra"South of the border - down mexico way
Thats where I fell in love, where the stars above - came out to play
.....(2nd line is all true) I was born, reared and dragged up about 100 miles north of my current abode Hi, and still parlez toot sweet the local lingo  :lol:
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

-breeno-

Little update.

So i rang up Currys, and they said they are going to take the laptop away on Monday and hopefully give us the vouchers to buy a new one the following Wednesday.

So we still have to wait it out.  Anyone's birthday soon?  If i can get all done before PD's trip i'll be very happy (although the way things are going, he'll of been there, back and got his TR done before i'm even on day 4 :P )
- Walt Disney

-breeno-

Before you say it no, this trip report will not be complete.  But instead i have something that you may like.

I have just completed uploading all (most) of my DLP photos onto my facebook.  Including what i have called the Folder of Fail.  You can find the albums on my facebook here! :D

Enjoy!  (.. if you are still slightly interested in this, i know this died a painful death almost 2 months ago :P )
- Walt Disney

Javey74

Well the Trip Report may be incomplete and possibly doomed, but at least you have uploaded a variety of photo's to keep us entertained instead..  :mrgreen:

The photo quantities make up a little bit for the sad loss of scripts..   :mrgreen:   :P

Everyone should now turn to Lukes FaceBook, and put those tears away, get a cup of tea or coffee or something stronger, settle down and have a rake..  :lol:  :D