Peter Pan to the rescue: our photos!

Started by Kristof, April 09, 2004, 07:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Our Peter Pan show photos are now online!

Anthony

And they are great aswell!  :wink:

But what's that weird thing Peter Pan's got around his neck?  Hook looks a bit weird aswell.  Is that some kind of safety thing or a strange part of the costumes?  :?

Kristof

It's a microphone.  They talk live  :D

flor

in 2 languages :d

Kristof

But mostly in French...  :tink:

Jiminy

Great pictures!
Are there kids from the audience involved in the show?

Anthony

Yes i there are.  They play the lost boys and get "tied up" around the central mast of the ship during the show.  I'm not sure how or when they are picked though...

flor

No idea either. They suddenly appeared together with the pirates.

Kristof

It must be fun for those little ones... Although they have to stand up straight the whole time...

experiment627

Wow... that's one odd looking Pan. Guess he won't win the Neverland beauty contest...

Libby

Surely he's too...old to be playing pan?  Pan is the boy who never grew up, that chap looks old enough to be my dad  :roll:
Libby
xxx

experiment627

Quote from: "Libby"Surely he's too...old to be playing pan?

Maybe that's part of the show! I can see it now:
In an attempt to finally get rid of Peter Pan, Captain Hook manages to throw an Indian curse at Pan making him old and not attractive. So, when Tinkerbell is showing up and sees Peter, she is so shocked about this ugly old man that she leaves Neverland at once (after that, she ends up working at a Starbucks in Detroit and marries a guy named Steve... don't know why I told you this, but it's the truth!). With her gun, of course there's no more pixie dust. And without pixie dust, there'll be no more flying around... which might finally give Captain Hook the advantage in his fight against Pan...

Kudos to Captain Hook for coming up with such an ingenious plan!

:wink:

Libby

=D>  I applaud you for coming up with such an ingenious plan lol, bravo
Libby
xxx

Anthony

LOL, great plan!  Maybe you should write a future Peter Pan show?  :wink:

The guy who plays Peter Pan isn't *that* old, but his normal voice certainly wouldn't fit with the "young boy" he is meant to be playing, so they do put his voice through some kind of electronic filter that increases the pitch and makes him sound younger!  It does sometimes sound very funny though if the guy actually does talk in a high pitched voice because he then sounds so squeaky over the speaker system!  :lol: