WDW: Hollywood Studios - Luxo Jr. Confirmed

Started by The Deadman, June 03, 2009, 02:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Wow I am very impressed with this - seems like a great area too. Way to go, WDI!

I really hope I get to see our Living Pixar Character when I go in october :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

CentralPlazaPerson

Gerry's game anyone  :lol: ?

Anthony

Quote from: "Alan"
I'm not sure the whole of Toon Studios should become Pixar Place, but the courtyard between Art of Disney and Animagique really needs to look a whole lot more like this. More industrial, more "Toon Town", more Pixar, more colours than just blue, less plain concrete... The very cheap and cut-back placemaking a few years ago did almost nothing to improve it.

But actually, what with Toy Story Playland right next to it, wouldn't it be smart to dress up the Costuming building as Pixar Studios? I'd suggest even Luxo Jr would fit in on the corner there, at the new crossroads between Cars, Toy Story and Hollywood Boulevard, but at 3 million dollars... maybe not. :(

CafeFantasia

Of course, if they added Pixar Place to the Walt Disney Studios Park, they could also add Cafe Luxo, a recreation of the real cafeteria they have at Pixar. Perhaps it could be located in the void left by the removal of Aladdin's Magic Carpets: