How much are the Pin Trading Bags/cases in DLP?

Started by Aveen2008, August 20, 2009, 07:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

I was wondering if anyone knows how much they are in DLP at the moment, I am guessing they are pretty expensive but does anyone know?

They look like this (picture taken from ebay)...

Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Well Aveen I'm not sure about the present but in November 2006 we paid €60.00..  :)

It's hard to say whether they would have gone up or down in price with this sort of item..  :?

Barnsey313

30 euros! Got mine last week!  :D They have tons of room and really protect the pins (as well as hiding the backs in pockets!) although there are lots of unnecessary zipper pockets.

PS: (Will update my pin collection soon!)

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Javey74"Well Aveen I'm not sure about the present but in November 2006 we paid €60.00..  :)

It's hard to say whether they would have gone up or down in price with this sort of item..  :?

ours only cost us €35 in March. Javey was yours gold plated? or just a rip off?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "Javey74"Well Aveen I'm not sure about the present but in November 2006 we paid €60.00..  :)

Mmmmm, sounds like there weren't many sales then, only ours..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

wow I didnt think they would be as cheap as 30-35 euro, that would be great! I was thiking more along the lines of Javey's 60 euros but I am glad to hear they are cheaper as I want to buy one when I go and was just wondering!

Thanks for replying guys! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"

Mmmmm, sounds like there weren't many sales then, only ours..  :lol:  :mrgreen:
Yes my figure is correct, I've got the receipt here, just thought I'd rake it out with the price differences. But bear in mind that back in November 2006 the Euro to GBP rate was around 1.45, which in GBPs is approximately around the £40.00 mark back then. It looks as though they have reduced them, but only by 5 to 10 GBPs since then, so that being the case, today's prices of €30.00 or €35.00 will be virtually the same but in GBP, with the current conversion rate..  :wink:  :D

Aveen2008

Hey,

yeah thats true taking into account the currency rates which are so bad! :roll: I was gonna buy one on ebay..although they arent much cheaper and I think I want to get one when I am there because it's something I want.

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hey,

yeah thats true taking into account the currency rates which are so bad! :roll: I was gonna buy one on ebay..although they arent much cheaper and I think I want to get one when I am there because it's something I want.

Aveen xxx
Go for it Aveen, treat yourself to one while you're over there.  It's something you'll always treasure, even more so when you know where you got it from..  :wink:  :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hey,

Aveen xxx
Go for it Aveen, treat yourself to one while you're over there.  It's something you'll always treasure, even more so when you know where you got it from..  :wink:  :D

Very, very true lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo