Started by Kristof, January 11, 2004, 03:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

On our latest trip (26, 27, 28 december 2003), I bought:

- Star Speeder 3000 model :startours:
- book Imagineering :sorcerer:
- Tinkerbell with hyper-active wings ;-) (present from my mother) :tink:

Anthony

I really really want one of those StarSpeeder models/toys!

The trouble is i'm travelling by plane with my family on my next trip which is great expect for the fact that i won't be able to load my bags full of as much stuff as normal (when we travel by car), so roughly how big is the model?  I hope it's small enough and light enough to go in one of my cases!

I was joking to my parents saying i would need to take an extra empty case for souvenirs and pins, but now i think i actuall might need to do that!  :lol:  :lol:

flor

Baloo, it is not that big! aproximately 30 cm x 10 cm x 20 cm.

I've bought :

-> the CD of Needmagic
-> an umbrella
-> a Villains snowglobe

Anthony

Quote from: "flor"Baloo, it is not that big! aproximately 30 cm x 10 cm x 20 cm.

Ok, great thanks!  :wink: That should be just the right size to fit in my case! Just one more question - much much does it cost?

I'm going to have to do a lot of saving up for the first quarter of this year because not only do i have DLRP & Paris but i'm also (finally) going to see The Lion King in London which from what i've seen in the online shop has some great merchandise!  :simba:  :D

BTW, i love that villains snowglobe aswell!  How much was that?  :?: I haven't bought any DLRP snowglobes yet!

flor

Raptor says it costed about 22 euros.
If you surely want one: we will buy it for you and send it to you if you want.

Libby

Im pretty sure it was 60 - 80 euros that snowglobe, as I bought the Tinkerbell one which was 65!  And i've been looking at that one for a long time lol
Libby
xxx

Anthony

Quote from: "flor"Raptor says it costed about 22 euros.
If you surely want one: we will buy it for you and send it to you if you want.
Thanks for the offer but i should be able to get one in April unless they all sell out over the 12th Anniversary before i visit just to annoy me!  :wink:

Quote from: "Libby"Im pretty sure it was 60 - 80 euros that snowglobe, as I bought the Tinkerbell one which was 65!  And i've been looking at that one for a long time lol
Whoa, thats a lot!  I'll have a tough decision to make there - 10 pins or one beautiful snowglobe...  :roll:  :?:  :lol:

flor

my snowglobe was 75 euro. But the castmember of New Port Bayclub gave me a reduction of 20%. I think she didn't knew the right percentage of reduction with a Fantasia Passeport Annuel. And it was not the first time during our visit they made this mistake.

Kristof

oeps, I forgot: the ride-picture from Space Mountain  :D

experiment627

Well, what did I buy last time...?

~ Pins...  what a horrible and costly hobby. But there are sooo beautiful. We wants them. They're my precious...  oopps  :wink:

~ the "Snowman Winnie" plush (for Christmas decorations)

~ "Chante, c'est noel!"-CD and "need mag?c"-cd

~ some postcards of Mickey Mouse cartoons (put them under glass and up on the wall).

I think that's it...

flor

Quotethe "Snowman Winnie" plush
the one with the violin?

experiment627

That one was the little angel - and the very annoying sound.

No, I bought the snowman (about 30 cm high) with Pooh's face, a red hat and a red scarf[/i]

flor

I didn't want to mention that annoying sound. Perhaps you'd love it ;-)
but now I can imagine which one :lol:

Libby

I bought so so much!

For myself I got the Tinkerbell snowglobe which is so so pretty!
The Pegasus plush (I love Hercules!)
Postcards...think that was it

Then I bought my family stuff, such as pens (my mum likes them, and my dad collects t shirts off all the big rides so I got him a rock n roller coaster one)

And I got a few of my closest friends stuff such as

Plushies of
Tigger
Eeyore
Winnie
Minnie (in christmas gear)

and two of the tiny snow globes (Belle and Aurora ones)

Think that was it...hmmm too much money

Libby
xxx

Kristof

I have somewhere a t-shirt of the Indiana Jones ride from a couple of years ago.