Cheshire Cat plushie??

Started by Snow_White_Girl, April 08, 2009, 04:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

This may seem like a daft question, but does anyone know if the Disney Store stock (or indeed have ever stocked) a Cheshire Cat plushie??

The reason I ask is I have an Eeyore plushie which lives on my bed, and he looks a tad lonely, so I've decided he needs a friend :lol:... As my room is all different shades of purple I want something that will fit in with the colour scheme, and I thought Cheshire would go perfectly. But I can't find a plushie on the Disney Store website, and I don't recall seeing one when I was in the Manchester store last week. :(

I know I've seen some at DLRP but it doesn't look like I'll be getting back there this year unfortunately so that option's out :cry:

Any help gratefully appreciated guys, whether it be where to get a Cheshire plushie or suggestions for another character to fit in with the purple colour scheme! ;)

\":lamp:\"

The Butlin Boy

I don't know if they stock any at the moment, but I'm sure they have in the past.

Clinton Cards did a Cheshire Cat range a short while back, I don't know if they still have any but it might be worth a look in there too :)

Masamune

:o In my collection I have two Cheshire Cat plushies from the UK Disney Store. One is from a good few years ago, but the other is a bit more recent. I think I got it about a year ago. I bought it at the same time I bought a Cheshire Cat face pillow, both from the Trafford Centre Disney Store. Although I saw the plushie in other stores, I never saw the pillow anywhere else. :( For some reason they don't sell that plushie or the pillow anymore.

Also, the Cheshire Cat range in Clinton Cards has stopped as well. :) I've since seen the Clinton Cards Cheshire plushies in T.K. Maxx, so that would definatly be your best bet. :P If all else fails, try eBay. I've gotten a few plushies off there in the past.

^ I have a few more now, but that's the majority of my Cheshire plushies.

^ :lol: And that's my pride and joy. He cost me £150!

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "Masamune"

^ :lol: And that's my pride and joy. He cost me £150![/color]

HOLEY MOLEY  :shock:  :shock: ! THAT ONE IS  MA-SSI-VE!
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Masamune

:D He sits at the end of my bed.

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D He sits at the end of my bed.

I have a big Me 2 U bear that sits on the end of my bed , but it's stuffing always falls out . I might getit fixed x.

Do you sleep with it or do you put it on the floor when you go to sleep?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Masamune

:lol: I only have a single bed, so if I put him in the bed or on the bed there would be no room for me! He just stays sat at the foot of my bed. He's half inside a giant plastic bag, so that he doesn't get too dusty or anything.

littlemermaid83

I love your collection!

My DD wants a Cheshire cat to carry around with her in her Alice costume, so i need to find one aswell.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Masamune

:o In the Cheshire group pic, the one near the top with his paws on his cheeks is actually a handbag! It looks like a normal Cheshire plush, but it has two plush handles and a zip on the back. :P I bought it for when I wore my Queen of Hearts costume at the DLRP Halloween party. That one was bought off eBay, and I believe it was originally from Tokyo Disneyland.

:) You should both try eBay. There's a few Cheshire plushies on there right now.

littlemermaid83

She would love a Cheshire Cat bag! how cute.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Masamune

I've only used it a few times since, as I have like 5 other Cheshire bags that are more practical. It cost me about £25 I think, so I'd rather just keep it safe on the bed with the other plushies.