Disney Couture

Started by burntsienna, April 09, 2009, 12:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Hi! I just came across this topic while waiting for my Disney merchendise photos to upload,  :P  ironic really.

I also have the "Think of a wonderful thought" bangle in black Laura mentioned :D its lovely isnt it? oh and "Twitterpated" but in blue! (my nails currently match  :lol: lol I'm in a crazy mood 8-[  )

Has anyone else noticed how much DC makes an appearance on Gossip Girl?

ASOS currently have a promotion on some of the DC items, I can't tell you how tempted I am by the Bambi Bag I did like the wallet too, but that sold out  :cry:

Wow I'm so jealous of your TWITTERPATED bracelet! I didn't even know it came in that colour blue! Its may favourite colour...I have my nails that colour too  :lol:  - Good ol' Barry M nail varnish

And that 'Enchanted' necklace is beautiful!
Its a piece I've been wanting for a while now, your collection is just so very very beautiful!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Clarebelle

Thats Laura, I'm jealous of your green "Twitterpated" bracelet too, do you think you could post a pic of it? Will it make me spoilt if I had it in both colours?

BTW Barry M number 294? :P
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Thats Laura, I'm jealous of your green "Twitterpated" bracelet too, do you think you could post a pic of it? Will it make me spoilt if I had it in both colours?

BTW Barry M number 294? :P

Heres a pic =]

And nooo you wouldn't be spoilt, you'd be lucky!  :mrgreen:  :lol:

Lol Yeah! 294  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I just went upstairs to check and thats it! lol
How strange but cool/

Clarebelle

That is such a nice green! I tent to only wear blue and green so it would go with my wardrobe ;) well thats my excuse

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"That is such a nice green! I tent to only wear blue and green so it would go with my wardrobe ;) well thats my excuse
Lol!
If you need anymore excuses I could be like the devil on your shoulder telling you to buy it... :lol:  :mrgreen:  8)

Clarebelle

haha I don't think I need one of those, I am my own devil   :twisted:

I am currently hoping that Chris will allow me to buy a swarovski charm bracelet and an amazingly cute charm (tink's slippers) to start me off  :oops:

Perhaps if I can make enough money at the car boot next week I will be allowed [-o<

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"haha I don't think I need one of those, I am my own devil   :twisted:

I am currently hoping that Chris will allow me to buy a swarovski charm bracelet and an amazingly cute charm (tink's slippers) to start me off  :oops:

Perhaps if I can make enough money at the car boot next week I will be allowed [-o<

My angel converted to being a devil aaages ago so now I have 2 devils - so I know where you're coming from there  :lol:

Well I've got my fingers crossed for you!  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

Hi Girls... and Tom :D

Karmaloop.com's sale is ending soon and they are offering an extra 20% OFF PRICES from 50% to 85% OFF!
USE THE CODE: Allover at checkout, combine with a rep code for more discount JO31763

https://www.karmaloop.com/search/search ... id=3473297

Tip: click on everything you like, most seem to have reductions ;)

Captain Pan

Thanks Clare! I'll keep that in mind when Sarah's Birthday comes around!

With our anniversary being Friday I ordered her present off ASOS as the one I originally wanted from the Disney Store's website disappeared...

So I decided to get her this
[spoiler:3sia72qj][/spoiler:3sia72qj]

but don't tell her!

SophieD

awww Captain Pan that Necklace is gorgeous!!

I maybe very tempted in buying the Beauty and the Beast necklace. The rose in the glass case, its so very pretty  :D  :D

I love Barry M cosmetics  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  especially their eye shadows! The nail polish does seem to chip quite easily though.  :x  :P

ooooh (edit) I have just been on ASOS and it seems they have a sale on their Disney Couture line  =D>  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Clarebelle

Wow Tom that necklace is lovely, one I have been looking at for a while, but I think I have too much Tink stuff at the moment.

I remember that you wanted to buy Sarah a charm bracelet from the Beauty and the Beast stage show, so I though of you (after hinting to Chris) when I saw this ... http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/9340 ... yName=0104
and the super cute charms (there are non disney too)
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/9855 ... yName=0104
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/9855 ... Charm.html

Maybe a suitable Birthday/Christmas/Valentines day gift? as you can build up the charms and they are fairly reasonable when bought separately. Although they are not Disney Couture :(

burntsienna

Ooo I really wish I had some money to buy these things  :lol:
But I'm having to save now for driving lessons lol boo!
But when I can drive...and I've bought a car...I can buy the ones I want and look super cool driving in my car!  :lol:  8)  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

Absolutely Laura ;) what car do you want?

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Wow Tom that necklace is lovely, one I have been looking at for a while, but I think I have too much Tink stuff at the moment.

I remember that you wanted to buy Sarah a charm bracelet from the Beauty and the Beast stage show, so I though of you (after hinting to Chris) when I saw this ...

Thanks Clare I already know what she's got for me... and she's added two pins to that list of treats I'm getting... so I thought that I had to get something sparkley... and I think I did... I hope...

I did get her the Beauty and The Beast Charm Bracelet the first time we saw the Musical, on the second time I got an Enchanted Rose Snow Globe!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Absolutely Laura ;) what car do you want?
I really want a Blue Mini Cooper - the blue that would be pretty much identical to the Barry M nail varnish  :lol:
But they're faaar too expensive even when they're second hand. So I'm going to probably end up getting what ever car that looks nice and that is hopefully that beautiful blue colour lol  :mrgreen: