Disney Couture

Started by burntsienna, April 09, 2009, 12:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "Masamune" :o Maybe try and track down something rare and unusual? Something that would make her say "OMG, I didn't even know they made something like that!". :P eBay is your friend.
:lol: Ebay sure is your friend!
Theres amazing Pirates of the Caribbean styled Disney Couture stuff on there  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Masamune

Not sure if Wendy is Wendybird's fave character, but there are some lovely and unusual Wendy things on eBay.com. Shipping from America can be pricey though.

Click here, here and here

Captain Pan

Thanks Masamune, Although her username  Wendybird came solely from what I had called myself... and the fact we were taking about a friend who we've nicknamed tink! MOre of a Pooh Bear fan, and a Tink fan herself is that Wendybird

I know Shipping from the US is Pricy... its looking at $40 for Normal Post man Service or $99 for UPS... for my High School Musical Jersey which is more than I expected to say the least...  :shock:

Masamune

:? Jeez, that seems pretty overpriced, even for America. Sometimes people are very fair, but others just take advantage of the fact that not all Europeons are gonna know how much they should be paying for P&P.

Captain Pan

Yeah it does... I nearly lost both my breakfast and my life looking at that figure eariler... and I'm onmly glad I've decided to buy 1 kit... and have Wendybird agreed to purchase our stuff together... its going to make it a lot cheeper...

Masamune

What are you buying along with the jersey that's making the P&P cheaper?

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Masamune"What are you buying along with the jersey that's making the P&P cheaper?

No no no... Its not me being dull and assuming that P&P would be cheeper if the items are packaged together...

I placed all items (Shorts included) into the checkout... and the Numbers $90+ and $40+ came out of the website...

By placing our orders seperare we both would occur $75 or $37 P&P... each...
By placing them together we do actually make it a little easier.... and can split the cost..

Masamune

:D At least you're saving some money that way then.

SophieD

The Winnie the Pooh Earth day t-shirts are really cute especially the one with winnie and piglet holding hands under a tree with 'Earth Day' written underneath it. Infact I may have to buy one :)

I LOVE Disney Couture!! The necklace with 'Believe' on it is majorly cute!! If only i had a money tree  :lol:  :x  :?  :lol:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Captain Pan

Quote from: "SophieD"I LOVE Disney Couture!! The necklace with 'Believe' on it is majorly cute!! If only i had a money tree  :lol:  :x  :?  :lol:

If you had a money tree... I'd be taking cuttings whilst you were sleeping!

Just so I had one...

I'm still Looking... and I do like the "Believe" Necklace... but then I also love the Locket...

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "SophieD"I LOVE Disney Couture!! The necklace with 'Believe' on it is majorly cute!! If only i had a money tree  :lol:  :x  :?  :lol:

If you had a money tree... I'd be taking cuttings whilst you were sleeping!

Just so I had one...

I'm still Looking... and I do like the "Believe" Necklace... but then I also love the Locket...

If you had a money tree, I'd be asking for some of its seeds to plant my own!  :lol:

The 'Believing is just the beginning' locket is really beautiful! Its also the first piece of Disney Couture I got. There room for a photo and theres a Tink on the inside  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

I'm so excited my 'Twitterpated' bracelet came today  :mrgreen:

SophieD

ooooh! what colour is it?? Did you get that from ASOS??
At the moment I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy the Believing is just the beginning or a new top from River Island....Oh i do hate making decisions!!

:x  :x  :lol:  :lol:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

Quote from: "SophieD"ooooh! what colour is it?? Did you get that from ASOS??
At the moment I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy the Believing is just the beginning or a new top from River Island....Oh i do hate making decisions!!

:x  :x  :lol:  :lol:

Its green  :mrgreen:
And nopes not from Asos, I got it from Ebay.
You should totally get the necklace its soooo lovely! I wear mine nearly every day!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Clarebelle

Hi! I just came across this topic while waiting for my Disney merchendise photos to upload,  :P  ironic really.

I also have the "Think of a wonderful thought" bangle in black Laura mentioned :D its lovely isnt it? oh and "Twitterpated" but in blue! (my nails currently match  :lol: lol I'm in a crazy mood 8-[  )

This is my favourite piece at the moment.

Has anyone else noticed how much DC makes an appearance on Gossip Girl?

ASOS currently have a promotion on some of the DC items, I can't tell you how tempted I am by the Bambi Bag I did like the wallet too, but that sold out  :cry:

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]