Disneyland Paris from sketch to reality

Started by Magic M, March 31, 2009, 09:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

I've read a few reviews online of the imagineering book "Disneyland Paris from sketch to reality" but does anyone here own a copy?

Is it available in DLRP?  The last time I was there I picked up the Imagineering book and (although rather expensive) it is just tremenous.

I'm guessing if its available anywhere then it will be at the Art of Disney Animation Store.

Help please!!

missbounce

I own a copy of this book and it is beautiful - yes, it's expensive, but well worth it in my opinion.  I have seen copies at the Art of Disney Store, and also in Town Square (The Storybook Store).

Cara
[size=150]Little Miss Bounce[/size]

Willow

I bought the book from Amazon France 2 years ago. Its an amazing book and has so many concept drawings for the park, everything could have been so different.

Agent Lex

I bought the book from the Storybook Store on Main Street just this last trip :)

It is expensive, but it's high quality and very interesting. If the history of the park is your thing, it's worthwhile (though maybe once the exchange rate recovers).

bowler_hat_guy

I hate to ask (but i'm going to!!) how much is this book?? I'm taking my first trip there this year and would much prefer to bring home things like that that countless teddies.

Javey74

Yes.. I have to say that it's a must buy for all DLRP Fanatics...  :D/  :D/  :D/

When I got it, it was discounted to €39.90 I think..  :) But it was somewhere near the €60 at full price back in 2006..  :D

You may also want to take a look at this older thread for some other interesting reads>>

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4656

DLP-Photos.com

I own it too and it is a must-have as Javey says.

I got it from Harrington's on Main Street U.S.A.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

15yearsofMagic2008

I WANT THIS BOOK ! I Might buy it when i go on the 19th-21st november (anyone going then?) as a early christmas present  :D
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

never2old

I love this book. I bought it in DLRP a few years ago (got it half price too  :D ) and the book is simply a must. Beautiful book, lots of great insights, I didn't think it would be possible but after reading it, it made me love DLRP even more.

I recommend it to everyone.

SophieD

This book is simply a must read!! My parents brought it for me as a christmas gift last year, it cost 45 Euros! But worth every penny!!  :lol:  :D  :D  :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney