Disney´s World of Myth, Legends and History Park Paris

Started by lil-shawn, March 29, 2009, 02:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

hey guy´s,
i came up with an idea of a new theme park for DLRP, it is based
on the Myth, Legends and History of the World. I think this would be
a nice unique Park, you only can vsit at our beloved DLRP.

Part 1

This will be a 2 in 1 Park (Theme and Water Park in one)..
Every Disney Park has it´s mountain, here is the same, but this time
the mountain is a barrier between the two parks.
On the water park side you have the slides coming down the mountain (Mount Vesuvius),
inside the mountain is a big spa grotto you have a big wavepool ect.
Let´s say Typhoon Lagoon in another theme  :) .
Opposite the mountain, behind the beach at the wavepool is Disney´s Lost City Hotel.
The Entrance of Disney´s Pompeii Lagoon or Lava Lagoon will be the ruin City Pompeii.
Back to the Mountain, on the Themepark side you have the Lost City Island with Atlantis,
here you have one big shop, one restaurant and one attraction.

If you walk over the bridge to the right side from the Lost City Island, you come to the
middage europe, this land have UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Greece with attractions, shops and restaurants.. And in the middage Europe is the entrance to the park too.
over the next bridge when you leave europe you kome to the land with mummys, like egypt, peru ect. also here you have unique restaurants, shps and attractions.
if you look across the big lae you see a big island here you will find Mystasia a land with mythical creatures ect.
Now back to the lost island if you walk over the bridge to the left side you come to the old china, australia and america, also with attractions, shops and restaurants. this time we don´t have a single land for kids, all attractions for kids you will find in every part of the park..

I think the cost of the park will be 1-1,5billion dollars, the time to build it is 2-3years. this park is the best themed park disney ever build...
Hope everyone likes the idea and i´m open for new ones..
if someone don´t understand it because of my bad english i will try to make a
little picture to show you the form of the park and where is what...

RnRCj

That is actually a fantastic idea!

If a third park is built in the future, this is the sort of park it needs to be - something with lots of immersive, highly-themed environments. What we don't want is a load of characters everywhere!

I think a park like this should also have a water "parade" like at Tokyo Disneysea.

Personally, I'd rather have the water park seperate to the theme park. But nevertheless, this is still an extremely good idea!

Let's just hope the Imagineers can pull off something as good or better than this if a third park does arrive! :wink:

lil-shawn

here is a sample how it could look!

Part 2

1: Disney´s Lost City Hotel
2: New Hotel and new Entertainment district
3: Pathway from the Parkinglot to the new parks and entrees to the parks
4: Pompeii Lagoon or Lava Lagoon
5: Mount Vesuvius
6: Atlantis/ Lost City Island
7: Middage Europe
8: Egypt/ Peru ect.
9: Cina/ America/ Australia
10: Mystasia
Rest: Lake, Rivers, Streets and parkinglot, greenery

QuoteThat is actually a fantastic idea!

If a third park is built in the future, this is the sort of park it needs to be - something with lots of immersive, highly-themed environments. What we don't want is a load of characters everywhere!

I think a park like this should also have a water "parade" like at Tokyo Disneysea.

Personally, I'd rather have the water park seperate to the theme park. But nevertheless, this is still an extremely good idea!

Let's just hope the Imagineers can pull off something as good or better than this if a third park does arrive!

Thanks a lot, yeah i think we need a park where not in every part are toons ect.
in this park can be toons too, but not everywhere, maybe disney should think
of movies with this themes and make new characters!

lil-shawn

Sorry for doppelpost, but i have to finish my thoughts.

Part 3

Entertainment:
Parade: Bring back the Imaginations Parade, i think it would fit perfect!
Night Time Show: Let´s take BraviSEAmo into this park, maybe a different story
and name for this nighttime spectacular!
Season entertainment: food and wine festival at europe, Christmas at the whole park, Chinese new year in china ect...
Over the day you can see a lot of entertainment around the lake, lets see the juggler´s
at europe or chinese dragon dancers, the pallet of entertainment is very big!

How you will come to the new park section?
its easy, take the pathway between newport bay club and sequoia lodge or simply the bus.
but you can also take the new water taxi, who brings you from lake disney to the new lake and to the port between the new park entrances! (sorry forgot to draw it in my map so take your imagination  :P )
or you can talke the new monorail system, step in at the vinci parking and drive to the new entrence at the new park, this monorail drives to the new nature villages and davy crocket ranch too... now you have a lot of options, wich one you would take?  :D

A visitor says i will come back 3 times a year, the best disney park in the world  :mrgreen:

luke85

The themes you have come up with are excellent, they could be made into such amazing environments if designed in the right way! I want to go already!

The Butlin Boy

This is such an awesome ides, well done =D> I'm not sure about the water park/theme park combo, but as a theme park that is a cross between Epcot, Tokyo Disney Sea, and Disney's Animal Kingdom would be amazing :mrgreen:

lil-shawn

hey guys,
now it´s time to work on this idea again, when i was reading an
article about ideas that never came to be built, i found some great stuff
i could take for the different lands of the park.

Part 4

Mystasia Island..... (if anyone know a better name please let us know...)

A land based on mythical creatures and storys. this land is in the center
of the whole park. I thought that the island could host the icon of the park but
i don´t know what, (if you know something let me know...).

Mysterytown:
the town is like the mainstreet for this land, the buildings could look like
the one in toontown but not toony more realistic. the center of the town
is a big circle with a big fountain.
the fountain looks like a lot of fossilised mythic creatures...
we have 3 different shops, a table service restaurant and a snack bar.

Forbidden Forest:
this is a dark forest with a little ruin town. also the forest host a flying coaster
themed to a phoenix.

Pixie Hollow Playground:
this is the themed playground based on fairies and the tinkerbell movie, i know
its something toon based some of you wont like it, but i think it would
look good and fit into this land.

Fantasia Garden Boat Ride:
this idea came from the imagineers for the beastly kingdome. i think it also
fit into the land, a boat ride based on the movie fantasia.

Unicorn Labyrinth:
this idea came also from the beastly kingdome!

The Elves Reastaurant:
a nicly themed restaurant, something like rainforest café, but themed to elves and
they´re forest ect....

so guys i hope you like the idea of this land. if someone know a different name of
the land or know a good icon for the park feel free and tell us...

CentralPlazaPerson

I LOVE THE IDEA. :D  :D Something totally different from other Disney Parks. You could have a Dinosaur type ride like Animal Kingdom going through forests encountering Big Foot and Giants and then the vechile turns into a boat structure that enters a mini lake and meeting the Loch Ness Monster or Krakens  :D

WELL DONE =D>  =D>  Hope to see more artwork :D

lil-shawn

hey guy´s,

its been a long time ago i postet something on this park, i still work on
this project, but it is not so easy to make it perfect.
i did a lot of changes of the whole park, but its still to early to show
you the new ideas and the first new pics...

i will work this out in the next few days, then you will see after a few month the
first changes on this park..

i hope you enjoy till then, discusing about it, or may bring in some new ideas i can work with  :D

Cendrillon

I think I'm in love with your idea, haha! This sounds like it has the potential to be a truly great theme park, with the immaculate detail and theming that we expect, but can sometimes be lacking. And it would be such a special park for Paris to call its own!
You need to write to Disney, asap! :]

andrewuk

You could put HKDL Mystic Manor in there too!
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Aladar

It's a great idea  =D>  , except for the Pompeii concept. I don't thing it would be very Disney to make a Theme Park about a town where all it's population died burnt and buried in very very hot lava.