DIsney Live: Mickey's Magic Show

Started by Captain Pan, March 21, 2009, 01:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Checking the Disney Channel UK Webiste, and I found this small link at the bottom of the page.
//http://www.disney.co.uk/MickeysMagicShow

QuoteMickey, Minnie and a host of Disney Friends come together with world-class magicians to perform magic from legendary Disney films right before your eyes. See the Fairy Godmother transform Cinderella's rags into a beautiful ball gown in a split second; the spectacualr levitation of Aladdin's Princess Jasmine; and the enchanted dancing brooms of Fanntasia.
Join Donald and Goofy, Alice and the Mad Hatter, and many more for a one-of-a-kind stage show you'll never forget.
Mickey's Magic Show is a whole new way to experience DIsney Magic with your family!

20th - 22nd of March: Liverpool Echo Arena
24th - 25th of March: Trent FM Nottingham Arena
27th - 29th of March: Wembley Arena, London
3rd - 5th of April: Bristol Hippodrome
7th - 8th of April: Brighton Centre
11th - 13th of April: Birmingham National Indoor Arena

From all the pictures and the VIdeos on the Website... This Little Show looks very entertaining... and could provide something for one of the parks.

Willow

I also noticed from the TV advert that they have got the moveable heads. It makes such a big difference to the quality of the show.

Snow_White_Girl

This was in Manchester last week, I SO wanted to go but I couldn't afford it and I didn't want to go on my own cos I thought that may have looked a bit strange :( I'm really gutted I missed it though! :(

\":lamp:\"

Alpop

I took Imogen to see this when it was in Sunderland a couple of weeks ago.

As a fan / magician, I wanted to see this for the magic and Disney stuff. And I wasn't disappointed. Imagine a traditional magic show with the enthusiasm of a Disney Parade.

BUT
My best friend came along with his 4 year old son. Afterwards we asked "what was your favourite bit?"  He said "the end!".

Referring to the confetti and steamers that were fired into the air. Everything you would expect from Disney.

Magicalmouse125

I've heard about this, and it's supposed to be quite good.

Can anyone offer a review.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125