Disney Pin Help !

Started by Owain, March 09, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Hi, i have recently started getting into pin trading again since i bought ALOT of pins when i went to WDW in 2000. And Have started getting back into pin trading again but on my pins they have there original metal backings, these sometimes become loose and fall off leaving it a bare pin. Does anyone know where i can buy the rubber mickey backings, as these are more secure ?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Owain"Hi, i have recently started getting into pin trading again since i bought ALOT of pins when i went to WDW in 2000. And Have started getting back into pin trading again but on my pins they have there original metal backings, these sometimes become loose and fall off leaving it a bare pin. Does anyone know where i can buy the rubber mickey backings, as these are more secure ?

I know you can buy bags of them at DLRP, perhaps you can find some on eBay :wink:

Owain

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Owain"Hi, i have recently started getting into pin trading again since i bought ALOT of pins when i went to WDW in 2000. And Have started getting back into pin trading again but on my pins they have there original metal backings, these sometimes become loose and fall off leaving it a bare pin. Does anyone know where i can buy the rubber mickey backings, as these are more secure ?

I know you can buy bags of them at DLRP, perhaps you can find some on eBay :wink:

Thanks butlin boy, ive been searching for them but cant find any. Its hard to know what to search  :lol:

My sister just came back from disney with a nice DLRP 2009 Fab 4 Spinner !  :)

Doesnt anyone no there exact name cause i get nothing from search "disney pin backs" on ebay  :(

burntsienna

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Owain

burntsienna, your a STAR !  :D
There exactly what ive been looking for !
Thanks so much !

What did you search by the way ?

burntsienna

Aww its alrighty, I'm glad I was able to help  :mrgreen:
I think it was something along the lines of Mickey Pin Backs  :)