Your Most Treasured DLRP Merchandise?

Started by TowMater, March 12, 2009, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowMater

Mine is a Stitch Invasion Oniment what I brought at my lastest visit with Stitch on the Eifel Tower and when it was home, Stitch's claws snapped off and there was something else too that went missing and our coach driver slang everybody's cases in it's trunk so I've blamed them.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

The Butlin Boy

That's a shame Mater, I hope you get it fixed/replaced :)

I'll try and post a pic of my most treasured merchandise on the weekend (if I remember :wink: )

Luigi

a not so big, but also not so small goofy statue, i bought years ago when i first visited DLRP with my family.

TowMater

Sounds cool, The Stitch Invasion Oniment is in my bedroom on a high selve out of little kids' way, I'm always getting visits from toddlers who want stuff alot.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Masamune

:) I treasure all the stuff I've bought at DLRP over the years, but there's a couple that have that little bit extra sentimental value. The first is my Bagheera plushie. :D My mum bought me that on our very first visit to DLRP, and on every trip since then, I've always ended up getting another plushie. :P It's tradition!

The second is actually two pins that I got at the Pin Trading Night that happened on my 18th birthday trip. My mum traded two of her own Limited Edition pins in order to surprise me with an incredible Limited Edition Ratigan pin, and a gorgeous Limited Edition Stitch as Chernabog pin.

never2old

Oh dear... I love them all so much!

It's probably the silliest of all my merchandise, but I think i'd have to choose my Minnie ears  :)  I just love them.  I only bought them a couple of years ago, actually -  before I thought it would be silly  :oops:  But then I realised that I was the one being silly, so went ahead and bought them.  It was very liberating!!

Now I can't go to DLRP without them!

This was my first picture with my new ears:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "never2old"This was my first picture with my new ears:

And very nice they look too :lol:

Mine would have to be the very first thing I bought on my very first visit back in 2002, a great big Tea/Coffee Mug. And to this day I still still sit in front of my TV in the evening holding my mug filled with pipeing hot tea. It always reminds me of my favourite magical place.

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Snow_White_Girl

I have 4 Princess figurines (Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella and Belle) that I bought last August. They aren't ornaments as such, they aren't china or anything delicate, but they still look like the real thing, they're all glittery and pretty and I love them so much! They cost €8 each and if the Ariel one hadn't been sold out I would have been more than happy to fork out another €8 for her!

I also love my Stitch snowglobe, but that came from WDW anyway... :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Owain

My DLRP 2007 photo album. 150 + photos of me and my friends at DLRP. Best Memory ever !  :)

15yearsofMagic2008

Mine is the memories , i know you can't buy it , but you experience it . I know it sounds weird but THAT is the most treasured one for me .
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Aveen2008

Mine is probably the official photos you buy.

Then theres loads of Stitch stuff.

And I love this photo frame I bought...

Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

now that is one nice photo frame :D
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

EDDY

Nice topic =)

For me the most important merchandise is my Euro Disneyland Map.
After long time searching I finally got it on Ebay. New and Sealed with the WDI Sticker :D
I just love it!!!! I think the most of you know which Map I mean.
It's the big one hanging out in Storybook Store with the Arielle Ride and Discovery Mountain on it as "Attraction Future".

Unfortunately I haven't got a frame in the size to hang it on my wall :(

:P
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day