WDCC collectors

Started by Skellington, March 12, 2006, 07:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skellington

Yeah Duckman is the number one site for WDCC
The Pumpkin King

DLP-Photos.com

Hi

I also collect the WDCC, but I only have one piece: the 240€ Brother Bear Figurine "Brotherly Time"... But I really want to extend my collection and since there isn't any authorized shops in Denmark I looked in Germany and I too found the shop in Hamburg... It delivers, the only thing you shall do is to mail them your order... http://www.cels-galerie.de

I hope this helps... By the way awesome collection Skellington!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Samninetysix

M8, those things are awesome but are soooo expensive compared to some other collectables - damn fine collection :D

imfung

Hi, Folks,

I am new to this forum.  I had been an avid WWDC collector when it first started in 1992.  I have entire mint sets of the first year productions with the wheel mark:  Cinderella, Bambi, and Fantasia Sorcerer's Apprentice.
I also the Limited Editions with these sets: The Cinderella Dress, the Bambi and Flower, and the Fieldmouse. They were all bought at the time of issue, had to be on the waiting list for them with the dealerships.

The title pieces for Cinderella and Fantasia Sorcerer's Apprentice are the rare editions that were shipped out by mistake with the first shipment.  There showed the Technicolor logo which was copyrighted by Warner's Bro.  The logo was removed on subsequent shipments.

With the Sorcerer's Apprentice set, I have both the plain brooms as well as the rare brooms with water spots.  The water spot productions were shipped out before the designers decided they liked it better without the water spots.  There are not too many spotted brooms out there.

Besides the sets, I also have many loose pieces.

I have just retired, and need to down size both financially and physically, that's why I am selling these treasures.

I realize most of you are located in Europe, so there will be shipping involved.  However, the way these pieces are packed, and I pack them in thick foam boxes for shipping, these will arrive safely.

If you are interested in seeing photos of the sets or pieces, or have questions, please e-mail me at mailto:imfung@comcast.net">imfung@comcast.net.