Javey74's Trip Report [22nd - 25th Feb 2009]

Started by Javey74, March 03, 2009, 09:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epcot_Boy

Only just got back myself from our beloved magical land so it's taken me sometime to catch up with this excellent trip report. Loved every word (and photo) of it, absolutely brilliant. Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful holiday with us =D>  =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Captain Pan

Simply Splendid!

Pictures of perfection, and perfectly executed too!

Only a shame that its nearly over now... And Maybe unlike most Disney Movies... Without the happily ever after... As you didn't get to stay at the kingdom...or with the duck either!

Javey74

Thankyou everyone for such kind, warm and heartfelt comments.  I'm so pleased that you all enjoyed my report, as I enjoyed writing it..  :D/  :D/  :D/

As said earlier, there's just the Summary and Statistics to finish with now, which should be arriving shortly.. :wink:

Thanks once again..  :D

burntsienna

Its over :(
Apart from the summary and stats
But still...its over :(
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Summary and Statistics of our Trip

Well all in all I couldn't ask for much more from this trip.  I realised looking at the statistics that it's the first trip where I think we covered just about everything as far as rides and attractions go..  :D

The only main thing I did notice was that there were no Princess meet and greets, which did feel unusual.  It now seems that if you want to do that, you'd have to reserve a meal in the Auberge de Cendrillon..  :roll:

Below you will find our statistics of characters, rides, attractions, shows and restaurants we visited during our trip..  :D/

Character's Met>>

Abu [A first with Jen on this one] / Alice / Baloo / Captain Hook / Chip & Dale / Clarice / Cruella De Vil / Daisy / Donald / Eeyore / Emile / Friar Tuck / Genie / Geppetto & Pinocchio / Goofy / Jafar / Jessie / Koda & Kenai / Lilo & Stitch / King Louis / Meeko / Mickey / Monseiur Ratcliffe / The CDA / Mike / Sulley / Piglet [Also a first] / Wendy & Peter Pan / Pluto / Rabbit [Another first] / Rafiki / Remy / Smee / The Sheriff of Nottingham / Tigger / Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee / Woody.

WDS

Rides>>

TOT / Studio Tram Tour / Cars Quatre Roues Rallye / Crushers Coaster / Flying Carpets over Agrabah.

Attractions>>

Cinemagique / Stitch Live / Animagique / The Art of Disney Animation / Toon Train [x3].

Magic Kingdom

Adventureland>>

Pirates of the Caribbean / Adventure Isle.

Frontierland>>

Phantom Manor / Thunder Mountain Riverboat landing / Big Thunder Mountain Pocahontas indian Village / Chaparral Theatre / Critters Coral - Woody's Roundup Village.

Fantasyland>>

Blanche Neige et les Sept Nains / Le Courrousel de Lancelot / Peter Pans Flight / Dumbo - The Flying Elephant / Alice's Curious Labyrinth / Mad Hatters Teacups / It's a Small World / Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

Discoveryland>>

Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast [x2] / Orbitron / Space Mountain - Mission 2 / Autopia.

Parades and Shows Seen>>

Once upon A Dream Parade / Candleabration / Mickey's Winter Wonderland.

Restaurants Used During Stay>>

Annettes Diner / Rendez-Vous des Stars / Agrabah Cafe Restaurant / Cowboy Cookout Barbecue.

Looking at the above, there was only the 'Rockin' Roller Coaster' and the 'Indiana Jones' Coaster that I didn't get to go on, although for one; I'd been on the 'Indiana Jones' Coaster on my last visit, but I've never been on the 'Rockin' Roller Coaster' at all.  I have no fancy for this coaster simply because I don't like heavy metal music, and that's the only reason really..  :P In fact it must be after being on TOT and Space Mountain M2..  :mrgreen:

Well that's about it for now, but I get the feeling there may be a few other things that might just creep into this segment, maybe at a later time.  So keep an eye out..  :wink:  :D

I'd just like to take this opportunity again to thank you all for the wonderful and warm comments you have given me.  It really does make writing a Trip Report worth while, especially with the ongoing encouragement you have given me.  I just hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it..  :D

Farewell for now.. :mrgreen:

smurfy74

i know its been said before on here, but what a  really enjoyable read this report has been, it is really great, and here's to the next one  :D/  whenever that may be

SophieD

Such a great Trip report. I have enjoyed reading every word!!
I'm really sad its over now  :cry:  :cry:

I too saw the heron when i went!! I actually saw two! But my camera is so useless they came out like burry blobs  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks again for posting a great trip report!!  :D  :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Soap

Great stuff dear Javey!! Thanks for sharing those great pictures and story!  :)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

DLP-Photos.com

In danger of repeating myself, this surely has been an absolutely terrific trip report Javey  =D>  Thank you very much for sharing all your pictures and stories with us  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

dagobert

Fabulous trip report Javey!!!! :D  :D

I really enjoyed reading your report. Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing your TR with us!!

-breeno-

How on earth could i of forgotten about this!? :shock:   I started reading day 4 and then forgot all about it :shock:

Have to say Javey that was a fantastic trip report, everything about it was great, a real joy to read :D/  =D>

I've never seen them cards in Phantom Manor, but i think you always notice something when the attraction stops for a period of time, last year i noticed for the first time was the hangman rope which moves about by itself.  It's located just at the very start of the Thunder Mesa finale scene, to the right.  Also that taxi service sounds very good, you'll have to give me the number before i go away, i'll ask him did he get the headlight fixed :mrgreen:

Thanks so much Javey for posting this, really was superb =D>  =D>
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Thank you again, words just cannot express my gratitude to all of you..  :oops:  :oops:  :D

breeno: The Taxi Details>>

MAJESTY Transfers [Registered Transportation Company]
Direct Transfers to Disneyland and Airports in 30 mins

By 8 seater minibus - anytime - any hotel - no waiting.

Book with Mark on: 0033 6 16 30 30 10

Or email him at: mailto:majestyparis@yahoo.fr">majestyparis@yahoo.fr  

Happy touring, and yes if you can, ask about his lights..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

never2old

Great end to your report. But I'm sad it's over  :cry:

When are you going back??

Javey74

Thanks never2old.  Yeah you soon get to know the meaning of sadness once you've returned from the magical land..  :|

Well never2old on your question, I'd love to go the last week in August, just into September.  The reason being it's Jens Birthday on the 1st September.  Whether we get there will be another matter..  [-o<  [-o<

Our finances are not very clever at the moment..  :roll: But I can only hope..  :)

Javey74

Funny this, but I knew I'd forget to state an obvious point. But on this trip Jen never got a photo with Minnie, and never saw her on her own either, which to us is rather strange..  :shock:  :shock:

Now there's a long time coming random comment if ever there was one..  :lol:  :D