Create your 20th aniversary for DLRP...

Started by lil-shawn, February 24, 2009, 08:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

Quote from: "QTXAdsy"I also thought about putting a 'War of the Worlds' ride in Discoveryland but themed to H.G Wells' novel but I'll put more info in the workshop forum

I absolutely love that idea as it kinda goes back to the original imaginering of the area. What sort of ride would it be though? Maybe something like the Indianna Jones Adventure ride? Also where would it go? Maybe tear out HISTA (tbh, who likes that attraction?) and put it there, obviously the building would be bigger and probably go further back if it's possible.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

QTXAdsy

Yep, I was thinking about making it a ride system like Indiana Jones. However I'll have to make a new topic to tale ALOT more info. :wink:

Here Come The Belgians!

RnRCj

That really is a great idea! So much so that I could completely see it happening if WDI were up to it! As for the ride type, I could see it working with a Great Movie Ride-type vehicle.

Dlrpfan

okey dokey heres my ideas
Theme - remeber the classics. DLRP bring back some former attractions and add some new supprises.
Captain EO, Indian Canoes, The old Mill, En scene voils platte and the Peter Pan show that ran in adventureland all to be bort back
A new stage show based on the latest disney movie to be made at Videopollis
Return of the Main Street Electrical Parade for a temporary run all year
A bigger version of Wishes
Soarin and fantasmic and new dark rides at
WDS
A new mediteranian hotel
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Walts heir

I don't know what they're going to do but they Will do great I am sure of that
I hope they make new rides