Create your 20th aniversary for DLRP...

Started by lil-shawn, February 24, 2009, 08:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

hey ya disneygeeks,

i was thinking a long time about creating the 20th aniversary for DLRP
how i would like it... but til now i´m not done, so i was thinking to
make a new topic for you to create your aniversary for DLRP!!

i think its a great idea cause all here liked the 15th aniversary and a few
peeps don´t like or don´t know what to say about mikey´s magical party!

so what u can create?
u can create a new parade for both parks,
new show´s and entertainment for both parks,
decoration for both parks,
the theme and the tagline for it...

have fun to make your own 20th aniversary for DLRP, i will ass mine as soon as i´m done...

all of you. have a magical day!!

15MagicalYears

I would love the 20th Aniversary to be about returning to Disney's roots, about finding the true magic of Disney and inner happiness. Just little things that may or may not need alot of work or rehersals ect. For example, the castle will not be decorated in any way shape or form for the party but rather, be given a huge refurbishment, and polished to make it looks brand spanking new.
I would love a Disney Princess showcase on the castle stage. Not the central plaza stage  :shock: .
It would include a medley of princess' songs with waltz and dances.  And maybe a flavour, or essence of a story line. And it would in a way have to revolve around Aurora because after all, it's her castle  :wink:.
Central plaza will return to it's original state  :D/.
I'll keep thinking and update/edit.

:)

TowMater

Toon Studio looks 70% complete for me, A Ratatouille Restaurant will take place, TSMM will arrive but a ToonTown theme containing Disney Characters, Toy Story Playland will not be a rumour and will be complete a year after the celebrations.

Backlot would need a Narnia attraction and there would be a new building for this,
High School Musical will return all year round.

Stars 'n' Cars will become the new parade for WDS,
Bolt, Jack Sparrow & Meet the Robinsons will join the parade.

There will be two new parades in both parks,
At Disneyland Park there should be a Little Mermaid & Lion King ride in Fantasyland & Adventureland.

Videopolis will have a new show about the 20th birthday of the park,
Tarzan will return all year round and Mickey's Winter Wonderland (Is that what it's called?) will be at Fantasyland in a new showroom.

Space Mountain: Mission Two will be changed to make it Space Mountain: Mission Three,
New show at the central plaza and last but not least - The castle!
The castle will have a big 20 sign and other birthday decorations.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

experiment627

Disneyland Park:
new Frontierland E-ticket (Splash?)
Star Tours II
new nighttime parade

Walt Disney Studios:
Ratatouille ride
extension of Hollywood theming
Hollywood Boulevard table-service restaurant
Toon Studio counter-service restaurant
Hollywood Boulevard shop
Toon Studio shop
Pixar Play Parade (the current one from DCA)
Animagique 2.0
Art of Disney Animation update
Tram Tour redo: new load / unload station at Backlot, "Prince of Persia"-special effects scene

Disney Village:
World of Disney Store
Earl of Sandwich counter service restaurant
2 new table service restaurants

Ok, I better stop now.  :wink:

Magicalmouse125

Firstly one Spectactular new parade for disneyland park. Showcasing all the lands in the Park.
Splash Mountain opens in new 'Critter Coral'
New daily show on castle stage.
Wonderful resort-wide firework display to finnish day.
Lavish opening ceremoney.
New show at Videopolis.
New early morning greeting with main characters. Similar to 'meet n smile' at TDR.
Fantillusion every night.
Various other new attractions.
And this is just for the Disneyland Park!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

15MagicalYears

I've just thaught up an epic idea, I'm still working on it at this moment in time but for just now I'll leave you withe a clue and some eye candy ... This mega project will include a third gate for Disneyland resort Paris. If you know what I mean  :wink:

lil-shawn

hey ya folks,

first i have to say all of you had grat ideas, but all of you also just
looked for new attractions, what is with the birthday shows, parades ect.?

so i show you now my half finished list how i would create my 20th aniversary for DLRP.

Disneyland park...

Be our Gues Princess Ball
the show you will see at the Main Street U.S.A, the stages will be this time floats, a long table and two or four cake floats... on this floats u will see the whole show, from emporio till caseys corner...
the show begins with the music be our guest, the first two floats are cakes then comes the long table and the last two floats are cakes again..
inside the cakes are, princess aurora, belle, snow white and cinderella with they´re princes.
inside the table u have lumiere, and ball dancers...
When the floats are on the place, the pricesses ect. will go up and u can see them. the show will be few minutes with the songs of the 4 pricesses. on every show u heve different princesses at the cakes...

Character´s Celebrate 20th years of fun & loughter!
this show u will see at the castle stage every evening. the show begins with the fab 5, they will light the 20th sign on the hill beside the castle and soot 20 golden firework fountains into the air. after this the party will begin with a great new music score and all other character´s from different movies...

20 years of Disneyland park fireworks!
this firework will be every weekend the whole year and in summer 3 or 4 times in the week.
the firework celebrate all lands and attractions from Disneyland park...

Disney´s time lapse parade!
the biggest, funniest and most entertainment parade in disney history. the parade will have parts fom the once upon a dream parade, block party bash and pixar play parade. the floats will be this time longer than the curent one, and this time we wil have 10 floats.
1. The Fab. 5 / 2. Snow White, Pinocchio, Fantasia / 3. Alice, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp / 4. Princesses / 5. Dalmatians, Aristocats, Fox and the Hound / 6. Jungle Book, Lion King, Tarzan / 7. Heroes / 8. Villians / 9. New Charakter´s, lilo & stitch, Brother Bear, Bolt / 10. Big Finale, 4 floats for each land of the park ecxept Mainstreet...

The Decorations!
The decoration will be more nostalgic and classical, the big 20th sign will be beside the castle on the grass hill, along mainstreet u have on each side 20 lumiere candles, the castle will get golden and silver straps on every tower, the straps will have little ligts for an nice illumination effect on the evening... at the moment i don´t know more  :P

so this are my creation of the 20th aniversary at disneyland park, i will do the WDS as soon as i have enough time or i know something...  :lol:  
hope all of you like it!!

wish all of you a magical day!

experiment627

Quote from: "lil-shawn"hey ya folks,

first i have to say all of you had grat ideas, but all of you also just
looked for new attractions, what is with the birthday shows, parades ect.?

... that might be because some of us are getting really tired about all those special shows and decorations - that aren't all that special anymore after almost three years of special stuff... (Not to say that your ideas aren't great... they are...) but I suppose this a discussion for another day.  :wink:

Pete's Dragon

Kids under 37 Stay and Play Free.

Extra-Magic hours from 6am till 3am ( 3 hours is long enough to get the place ship-shape!!)

Free Buffet coupon to the first 100,000 park visitors each day

Free Upgrade to the Disney Hotel for anyone who can answer 20 Disney Trivia Questions (see, keeping with the whole 20th Birthday theme !!)

Free Straight-Jacket for Pete's Dragon, and the best clinical psychologist money can buy ( more of a necessity than a wish )

But seriously, the one thing I would love to see in time for the 20th birthday, is for some bright spark to realise that 40 cars running on 2 track uses the same amount of petrol as 10 cars on each of the 4 tracks on Autopia (quick maths check........yip still cost the same)

Magicalmouse125

I think for their 20th anniversary they should focus on the Disneyland Park. Honestly the party continues was completely focused on WDS thats good in some respects. Now WDS have TOT, Stitch live and toon studio. Plus for MMP playhouse disney live and a new parade. Therefore i'm saying there should be two completely separate celebrations the 20th for the Disney park and a 10th for WDS.

bigrossco

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Kids under 37 Stay and Play Free.

Extra-Magic hours from 6am till 3am ( 3 hours is long enough to get the place ship-shape!!)

Free Buffet coupon to the first 100,000 park visitors each day

Free Upgrade to the Disney Hotel for anyone who can answer 20 Disney Trivia Questions (see, keeping with the whole 20th Birthday theme !!)

Free Straight-Jacket for Pete's Dragon, and the best clinical psychologist money can buy ( more of a necessity than a wish )

But seriously, the one thing I would love to see in time for the 20th birthday, is for some bright spark to realise that 40 cars running on 2 track uses the same amount of petrol as 10 cars on each of the 4 tracks on Autopia (quick maths check........yip still cost the same)

and seems such a waste having the 4 tracks and only to use the 2 tracks as happend daily when I was there!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

lil-shawn

hey ya folks,

now ´m done with the party for WDS.. let´s start hope all of you will like it!

Walt Disney Stdios Celebrate 10 years of Movies, Magic and More...

We roll out the red carpet for YOU our biggest Star in the World. Celebrate
with the characters 10 years of movies, mnagic and more...

Toon Studio Express!
lets put our beloved character express from disneyland park into our studios, u hear
the trains hoot hoot, and casey jr will come out from the gate with his nice song, and all
pixar characters will be on the train... casey jr. will stop at the end of toon studios where the
toy story playland will be... here u can make a nice meet´n´greet...

Disney´s Magic of Movies Parade!
this new parade will be one of the fascinating parade ever. the parade have 3 sections, the first have 3 floats for the disney classics, the second is the pixar play parade and the third one is for pirates of the caribbean and national treasure and an other one...

Red Carpet Event!
here we will have 3 or 4 cars of the upcoming stars´n´cars, but this time the cars will
just look nostalgic no special theme to the movies... with this cars stars like cruella devil, jack sperrow ect. will drive to the red carpet for a meet´n´greet at hollywood boulevard...

Disney Channel celepration show!
this show u will see on the production courdyard stage.. here u will have a show with hanna montana, high school musical, camp rock and cheetah girls...

Decoration
The park will be decoratet like an big oscar festival, with golden fab. 5 statues, red carpet ect...

part three with the celebration of disney village and what i would like for attractions and offers will come soon...

wish all of you a magical day!!

Magicalmouse125

You've got some really interesting idea. Dlrp's imagineers could certainly take a leaf out of your book.

TowMater

Fantastic ideas from everybody, I have now made up a new list to make it sound more simple so I don't sound like I'm the boss of the resort.

Disneyland Park:
Show in Videopolis featuring Disney Classics
LOTLK in Adventureland
Tarzan Encounter become a all year round show
Little Mermaid Ride
The Lion King Ride
Space Mountain: Mission Three
Show at Central Plaza
BIG 20 sign on Sleeping Beauty Castle
Various birthday decorations scattered around the park
Street Party Show/Parade (Daily show similar to the current one at WDW)
OUADP will still remain in the park

Walt Disney Studios
Toy Story Playland
Mickey Midway Mania!
Ratatouille Restaurant
Narnia attraction
Star Tours
Soarin'
High School Musical becomes a all year round show
Stars 'n' Cars becomes the new parade with 4 new cars

Disney Villiage
Expansion
Starbucks
Dinner show (Replacing BBWDS)
3 course Restaurant

Disney Hotel
New Hotel with different themes featuring 3 pools, 2 restaurants and daliy character greetings

Well, Hope you like them!
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

CentralPlazaPerson

Between 16th to 24th Anniversary

Disneyland Park
Submarine Voyage (Captain Nemo Theme)
Splash Mountain
Main Street Cinema (showing steamboat willie and how dlrp was made)
Little Mermaid Dark Ride
Storybook Boats new themeing (characters are larger and monstro the whale added)
The return of Indian war canoe boats
and
Captain Eo but with new charcater
Autopia more themeing
Small monorail like Skyway around Discoveryland

Walt Disney Studios
The Great Movies Ride
Soarin' over Europe
Stunt Show:Full Throttle (sequel to stunt show) though both shows could be done.
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Gadgets Go Coaster
Main Project:New Land Pixar Studios inc
Ratatouille Dark Ride
Crush's coaster added
Cars race rally added
Toy Story Midway Mania
Andy's room car loop thing...a new rollercoaster
also a few more meet and greets

Restaurants and Shops
Gaustau's in Pixar Studios
Tarzan's Takeout for Adventureland
Starbucks in Disney Village
Subway in Disney Village
World of Disney Store

Third Gate
DisneySea (sort of) but includes Paris Screaming and Journey To The Centre Of The Earth

New Hotel
A new  3 star hotel beside Newport Bay Club based on Pirates or Discovery, Inventions and Technology

Transport
A monorail will travel around every park and hotel in the Disney Complex.
Stops Include - Disneyland Park  
                   - WDS
                   - Village
                   - DisneySea
                   - inside the lobby of New hotel like WDW did.
                   - Lake Disney
                   - Seqouria Lodge
                   - Cheyenne Hotel
                   - Santa Fe
                  and back to Disneyland Park    

Quite a lot there but hey Disney always told us to imagine!