Handy Andy's trip report 12th-16th January 2009

Started by Handy Andy, February 23, 2009, 07:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

I love the video, it brings back fond memories for me :mrgreen:

15MagicalYears

Your making me rather jelous!  :lol:
Loving your trip report, pics and vidoes. Can't wait for the rest  :)

Handy Andy

Many thanks for positive responses.

Onto Day 4.

Another day, another breakfast. (Starting to get the taste for the Veal Sausages by now). And the early morning meet and greet before heading off to WDS.

First up was the Magic Carpets and Cars Quatre Roues Rallye. Followed by a ride on Crush's Coaster.

Then it was off for another meet and greet. (Hide puppies, Hide)

Samantha and myself went over to the Rock n Rollercoaster while the others had another go on the Flying Carpets. We then went to see the Stitch show again.

Kim and Samantha then went for another go on the Tower of Terror. While Julie, Thomas and I went to see Moteurs..Action.

Off we went to the main park, as we wanted to pack as much into the day as possible, as it was our last full day.

We first went to Fantasyland for rides on the Mad Hatter's Teacups, Peter Pan and It's a Small World.

Then off to Discoveryland some more rides. Buzz, Star Tours, Orbitron, Autopia. Samantha and I went on Space Mountain while the others went for a warm up and a Hot Chocolate in Videopolis

We then caught the Railroad from Discoveryland with intention of riding a full lap and and a bit of the park. I got off at Fantasyland so that I could take take some photos of the park at dusk.

It was Time for dinner so we headed off to Cafe Mickey for our last evening meal.

We then went back to the hotel and Thomas played in Roger Rabbit's Corner while I had a well earned drink before bed.
Magical Wishes
Andy

peep

Looks like you all had another great day. How did you get so much done in one day though? Cool trip report, looking forward to reading the next part.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Handy Andy

Quote from: "peep"Looks like you all had another great day. How did you get so much done in one day though? Cool trip report, looking forward to reading the next part.

The beauty of going in January is that the park is almost empty at times.
Magical Wishes
Andy

The Butlin Boy

Another great update, you guys look like your all having so much fun. I can't wait to read the final day :)

ColdSun

sounds and looks like a blast :D . It's a very nice trip report and the pictures make it even more enjoyable...

Handy Andy

Here's a video from day 4.

[youtube:3gatlug0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpklgJTIIv8&feature=channel_page[/youtube:3gatlug0]
Magical Wishes
Andy