Disneyland Paris Trip Report 16/02/09- 20/02/09

Started by disneyloverjessie, February 21, 2009, 08:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Day 1:

Woke up at 3am to leave home by 3:35! We drove to Dover and travelled a smooth journey to Calais. Once off the ferry the car journey to DLRP was going well until a diversion half an hour from the magic  :P ! Took us 45 minutes to get around this diversion and eventually arrived at the Hotel New York at about 1pm. Checked in but were told our room wasn't ready until 3pm so we went for a walk in all the shops in Disney Village!

Got back to the hotel at 2pm and to our suprise the room was ready an hour early!

I love the new bed covers  :P !

I thought this was cool!

We had a lake view room almost central of the hotel:

After a little rest we went to the Disneyland Park for a traditional go on Pirates of the Carribean,which was brilliant as always!

Our on ride photo (slightly blurrey!) Were on the third row!

Just gone half 5 we went to Planet Hollywood, again a tradition for a gourgeos meal.

I thought this looked pretty cool  :wink:

Me and my family  :P  (disneymadchris is the one in the oasis shirt and i'm the girl next to him! Then theres my Mum and Dad  :lol:)

After we had a nice easy stroll back to the hotel for a shower to freshen up and a nice long sleep!  :D

Day 2 soon!
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"We had a lake view room almost central of the hotel:

That is indeed a fantastic view 8)  The Newport looks great all lit up :)  Thanx for sharing =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

peep

Glad you had a good first day despite the detour. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

ColdSun

nice start and lovely pictures. Looking forward to the continuation :).

The Butlin Boy

Talk about a room with a view :) I'm glad you've had a good time so far, I'm looking forward to the rest of your report :wink:

lynny

looking forward 2 the rest :)  :)  :)

would love 2 drive 2 disney....must find out details.....defo

lynny
xxxxx
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011