It's Dance Time... in Discoveryland (MMP)

Started by Anthony, February 09, 2009, 12:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinou

LAME LAME LAME!!!
That's the awesome party of 2009 on what all the ads are??
Can't wait til 2010! Seriously...

Thanks for the vid Kritof
Hug it out bitch !

Kris

I was actually surprised, I like it! I'm sure there will be a great atmosphere as Stitch rolls in to Discoveryland, just like HSM over in WDS. The music's alright, although too many tracks to get a grasp of. Still wanting to know how the dancing machine things will work. I feel terrible for liking this more than It's Party Time :S
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

The Butlin Boy

Well on the plus side, when it's finished in Discoveryland, they can just stick it in Disney Village; it'd be like it's always been there :wink:

Jens

It actually looks better than "It's Party Time!". I don't like the live host though...

Another question that just popped up: So where will they use the "Mickey's Magical Party Time Theme - The Remix" for? Didn't we think Stitch would use it?

Kris

Maybe as the float enters the performance area and then leaves again? Like 'What Time Is It' from the HSM:2 show last year?

Captain Pan

Well to say that I like it would be an Understatement...The Preview's Soundtrack was pretty clear... and is of a variety of Well Known tracks for both parents and children alike Just look at it deconstructing the music featured then we have/had

Celebration
Dancin' In The Street
I'm not sure about couldn't Catch it?
Everybody Dance Now: Dance To The Music, Shake your Booty, Footloose,
Stayin' Alive, YMCA, Twist and Shout, Can't remember the Title of the Song but lyrics include "Do You Wanna Dance" or "Now That I can Dance",
Can't remember the track but It features in one of the Sister Acts.

Costumes are a bit "Lazy Town"/Fast Food Rockers and a bit too much for my liking!
Lead Dancer... Almost "Yell Captain" was well too brash and loud...

I enjoyed it, and I only wish I was going to DLRP this Summer to catch it!

Riebi

I think it´s better than this ugly lame show at central plaza but lame too. I don´t like the male dancers. To female for me.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Ice101

Well if this is anything like Block Party Bash, it will be great.  The music is good and upbeat. Lets hope the performers are too.

Kris

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Costumes are a bit "Lazy Town"/Fast Food Rockers

Thinking exactly the same here!

Magicalmouse125

I'm going to be really interested to see how this is performed and how it brings in the crowds. Stitch is a very popular character so he may draw big crowds.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Captain Pan

Why am I haveing the Visions of the various T Mobiles adverts coming to fruition in the Middle of Discoveryland with a 6 foot Stitch at the Centre of it...

for those who know not what I mean with T Mobile Adverts
[youtube:f8z4ncah]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZrrbgCdYc[/youtube:f8z4ncah]

Although Scenes like that in Discoveryland would be Wicked

lil-shawn

haha great advert, was loughing so loud...

QuoteWhy am I haveing the Visions of the various T Mobiles adverts coming to fruition in the Middle of Discoveryland with a 6 foot Stitch at the Centre of it...

after seeing this now i got the vision too  :mrgreen:   :P

Captain Pan

Quote from: "lil-shawn"haha great advert, was loughing so loud...

QuoteWhy am I haveing the Visions of the various T Mobiles adverts coming to fruition in the Middle of Discoveryland with a 6 foot Stitch at the Centre of it...

after seeing this now i got the vision too  :mrgreen:   :P

Although I'm thinking right now that the dispersal of the visitors wouldn't be as neat and tidy as that from the Video... Instead I got the feeling that Discoveryland will be filled to the brim, and then no one will be able to move when they want.

Krollok

I can´t help but it remembers me at our last csd.
But I´m sure it will be fun. :P

Truelove

Just watched the Video. It reminded me of a cassett tape I had as a child in the early 80s called Party Party. I think the only songs missing from the original track listing were Ghostbusters and Agadoo. It looks like Stitch is about to become  a new Icon - Move over Judy Garland!!!  

Looks like Camptastic fabulous fun for myself and my daughter, I think my husband wil be giving this one a miss!!  

Gutted there are no Elvis tracks.